Ask the Experts / How do i create a palette?

• ida%s's Photo

What the title says, basically. I assume there's a way to change object colours in a palette, right? How do i do that?

• ida%s's Photo

NVM, i already found out. Can someone delete or lock this topic? Thank you.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Other people might be curious. Care to explain?
  • ida%s's Photo

Well, i googled around and found out about the Palette Maker, then i had the problem of actually finding a download for it, thankfully it's included in this download so i had no problems with that anymore.

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Oh my god, what happened to rct2objectlist.com? The forum looks terrible...

• ida%s's Photo

I found it on there too, but after browsing around, i've decided to not sign up there. Why would i need to post on the forums to download stuff? And why is the mod an asshole to everyone that doesn't? At least, that's what i can tell so far.

I mean, look at this. He'se calling his members stupid, then threatens to ban everyone who asks about it. I can't figure it out either, i don't consider it "simple" and i definitely don't get how posting on a forum has to do with keeping the site up.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

I mean, look at this.

WHAT
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    This is why objects are hosted on NE now. Last time riven was here he started shit iirc.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Wow, what a joke

• Ling%s's Photo

Riven3d went off the deep end several years ago.

• Mattk48%s's Photo

lol, seems like a great communtiy

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    best community 10/10
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Holy crap ahah didnt even know it was still around. 

It's pretty much TPR, NE and Reddit now isnt it? RCTspace has an occasional post, not much there anymore really. 

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    #bannedfromobjectlist

Can someone take a screenshot of my post (including riven's reaction) and PM it to me? Pretty please?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading