• Pym Guy%s's Photo

*coughcoughpostthedamnparkiriscoughcough*

Got something in your throat?
  • Ozone%s's Photo

Parks That Fell Off The List:
    Orange Valley by Ty...(From 44)

Bastard.

Make another and get on the list agian.

OMFG... How could Fantastically Shit get on the list?!!?!  That park's so fucking ugly. I was expecting the best park ever, but it turned out to be the worst! Aero's Wormwood ownz this park. I actually like Wormwood know. Coasters were meh, but the archy was actually a lot better than I first thought it to be. Anyways, FW blows. Coasters suck, layout sucks, everything about it sucks. Ugh.

Nobody pay attention to beta, its that time of month again.

Now about the list.

Very nice update. I'm happy with my spot. :D I'm really looking forward to this runner up round.

Does GOD have another round to go? I guess I shouldn't ask that question.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo

OMFG... How could Fantastically Shit get on the list?!!?!  :@  That park's so fucking ugly. I was expecting the best park ever, but it turned out to be the worst! Aero's Wormwood ownz this park. I actually like Wormwood know. Coasters were meh, but the archy was actually a lot better than I first thought it to be. Anyways, FW blows. Coasters suck, layout sucks, everything about it sucks. Ugh.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. You may not like the park, but it's obvious other people do. What I don't understand is how you could get so pissed because you don't like someone elses work. What a fucking loser. I play to have fun. I'm not here to please you or anyone else. So if it's your opinion that the park wasn't good, fine. That's YOUR opinion. But to get MAD about it? OMG. You're absoloutly pathetic.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Actually, Iris or whoever did the word thing for The List has been the ONLY person I've heard praise it, that's seen it. So that kinda tells ya something. Bitch.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well Beta, everyone I've sent it to has praised it.
    Corkscrewed thinks it should have won spotlight. Mantis loves the park. You're actually the first one I've seen that doesn't like the park. And why the hell do you care so much that it made The List?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hahaha....
    beta, his point is: getting upset about the placement of someone elses park on a list that congratulates a very specific skill set fabricated from a game inside a small community is not worth it.

I may not like his park, but you don't see me screaming about it do you?
    lighten up bud ^_^
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Me make another park? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Woo hoo #11 Thanks Iris :)

Thanks for the list update everyone involved. It was great to see all the new additions can't wait to see the Timothy Cross's park.

WME I told you GOD was better than Outrage :) Nice to see it in the top 10 its a great park with some awesome hacks.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Woo hoo #11 Thanks Iris :)

WME I told you GOD was better than Outrage :) Nice to see it in the top 10 its a great park with some awesome hacks.

I think the two parks are pretty inseparable (good on Iris putting them next to each other) but I think both should be top 5.

Personally I agree with Iris. Fantastic Wonders is just such an enjoyable park! It's bright, breezy, free of boring cliches and doesn't conform to stick to themes that don't look out of place'.

It's great!

However, I don't think I agree with some of the shifts in the list. I may have to make one of my own one of these days ;)

-mantis
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Actually, Iris or whoever did the word thing for The List has been the ONLY person I've heard praise it, that's seen it. So that kinda tells ya something. Bitch.

Just to prove you wrong further, i think Fantastic Wonders is the best park made in RCT2 to date and I would know.

If you don't like it (which is totally stupid anyway, you really can't think it's that bad) then don't try and speak for others, because evidently, you were very wrong!

Metro 8@
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Thanks for the support guys. Beta-Crapper: Eat Shit
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    I agree with Beta! So each shit and die Timothy Cross.

BchillerR
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I haven't seen Timothy Cross' park...so is it a runnerup this round? Or next?

Um...GREAT list update. I really can't wait to see GOD now, and Outrage was a total classic. I had NO idea, however, that OZONE went on a limb to make that park himself...I had seen both of their maps, and thought it would definetly win spotlight together, what happened?

Anyways, I'm glad that SoV is on there, and Wormwood too. Great parks added here, and I'm please to say that this is the best list update yet. So many colorful new parks to praise and put down. Yay.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I thought Timothy Cross' park was quite nice. Besides, I really don't see how everybody's getting so worked up about it. Cydonia City has been steadily moving up the list, and Mala is, undisputed, one of the most controversial parkmakers because of his fantasy style. I don't see a flame war going on over that.

Besides, I can't wait for Master's Isle and whatever that other one is to come out, along with the runner ups. They'd better not be hidden, cuz I've been going around the whole site, changing URLs and looking through the parkmaker pages, wondering how it might be.

Dammit....

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Just to prove you wrong further, i think Fantastic Wonders is the best park made in RCT2 to date and I would know.

If you don't like it (which is totally stupid anyway, you really can't think it's that bad) then don't try and speak for others, because evidently, you were very wrong!

Metro 8@

And why would you know ??
    A half finished Walt disney escape or BGSS would beat any finished park by just looking at the screens....

(and dont moan saying i dont like FW as ive not seen it and im looking forward to seeing it)
  • Ozone%s's Photo

I had NO idea, however, that OZONE went on a limb to make that park himself...I had seen both of their maps, and thought it would definetly win spotlight together, what happened?

What happened? Aviator is slow(er than me). He only has one island, and two guest coasters done. I't will be awhile before that is done, but it will be great. I explained it all in the readme.

It appears that I am the only one who hasn't seen Timothy Cross' park. It looked nice from the screen on the list. I'm looking forward to this.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    You're not the only one, but I'm quite curious about it as well. Sure is causing a commotion tho.
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Great update!

Mesa want to see FW too!

Wish I could see GOD but my stupid RCT1 doesnt work :'(

I'm gonna have to stick to rct2 from now on (sorry mantis :( )
    Someone help me!

Ahem...yeah, nice update...well done!

:w00t:
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Metro 8@

And why would you know ??
    A half finished Walt disney escape or BGSS would beat any finished park by just looking at the screens....

(and dont moan saying i dont like FW as ive not seen it and im looking forward to seeing it)

Because i have the park and looked at it for a long time :rolleyes:

Metro
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    cool. #10 and most appearances. :D . thx iris.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading