Related Games / Planet Coaster

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Due to the new friction element on coasters, my last park is kaput. So...here is the beginning of my new park...Oberland resort. Some South Street Plaza (main entrance) shots as well as Satan's Hollow basilisk coaster. Enjoy!

687sy5U.jpg

YyX4vqF.jpg

ExaRdF7.jpg

oL5PgeQ.jpg

oL5PgeQ.jpg

Rx80B1l.jpg

kvUqWyw.jpg

• G Force%s's Photo
    Best stuff you've posted yet! Really breaking the grid with those midway screens.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Thx G Force. Here's a screen of the queue for the twisted family coaster called Fools' Mountain. Mountain and exit aren't themed yet, but the station came out groovy.

xAHYw0r.jpg

pyPBkpy.jpg

• Cocoa%s's Photo

is that track type meant to be the rmc steel coaster track (whats it called? raptor or trex or something?)

looks sick anyway

• robbie92%s's Photo

OK, this game is AMAZING. It's taking a bit of time to get used to the building controls and the added accuracy needed to make things work, but it's so so powerful, and the potential is practically limitless. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous, and building something feels truly rewarding when you can see it in such detail, clarity, and light.

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Howdy. More work on the park. The queue and station for Satan's Hollow as well as a few shots of Fools' Mountain, all finished and some little shops across from it. Enjoy!

QYB7vC4.jpg

vAjmGC2.jpg

YsFGuQm.jpg

XJRqI8F.jpg

LGmQmbN.jpg

C4FdS2M.jpg

JYh3S3z.jpg

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I really love the shape of the mountain with the coaster in it. POV please? Also the waterline reminds me of europa park so thats always a good thing

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Some more beauty shots of the almost finished Oberland Hotel at the front of the park, plus a shot of some shops around Satan's Hollow.

v0vhctP.jpg

HALwC5b.jpg

yKGQcMt.jpg

PJ3ff9S.jpg

taX6YSO.jpg

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Grand Venetian Carousel is done and really compliments the South Street Shopping Plaza. Enjoy.

JZ6ogDC.jpg

bKi2QPl.jpg

GCx7R7b.jpg

• Mattk48%s's Photo

wish my computer could run this. Seriously awesome stuff man

• robbie92%s's Photo

Just some pics from my test file. Still trying to get the hang of this, but it has some amazing capabilities already. 

Attached Files

• G Force%s's Photo

That main building with the spire is really neat, not sure if I've ever seen anything like that before.

You need to turn up your anti-aliasing though, or get a better GPU :p.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Hah, I definitely keep the settings lower than I probably need to due to wanting to make this run smoothly. I'll have to bump it up next time I take a screenshot :p

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Dude this is ridiculous. The first two pictures almost look real at a first glance of the thumbnail. I'm going to have to get this game haha.

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Gorgeous work, Robbie!!!
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Thanks, Meretrix and Josh!

It's definitely a fantastic game, even with the limited scenery palette at the moment. 

• posix%s's Photo

Looks like you're owning this game on first try Rob. Nice images!

• sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Dude.... I stumbled across this on cracked.com... do you guys UNDERSTAND??? Its minecraft + RCT...

if what I read is correct, Chris Sawyer is working at Frontier...

Damnit thats gonna be an awesome game...
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Ok I replied before I saw what you guys were doing with the game....my fault.

Wow. Just... I cannot wait to get my hands on this and then Im never going outside again.
  • Richie%s's Photo

Rivers of Babylon recreated in planet coaster? xD

This is the design I'm working on, takes so long. This game really brings out the ocd in me even worse than rct2! Layout is based off a real world coaster, know it? Of course unfinished but most of the castle interior is done, should start making better progress now

i0dRxgu.jpg

vl2M2WX.jpg

q2PHS3y.jpg

nOLL4cJ.jpg

v9T74Mb.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading