Related Games / Planet Coaster

• In:Cities%s's Photo

And so it begins.

Attached File  pc.jpg (26.98KB)
    downloads: 4

• CorriIIo%s's Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWpxLWvnipo&feature=youtu.be

First timelapse part of a small project :)

• posix%s's Photo

First time I'm actually seeing this game in action. The design and land tools do look incredible. There've just been too many shitty 3D park simulators (Theme Park World, RCT3) that I feel pretty reserved towards this.

Is there a free demo so I can test if this even runs on my machine?

Is there any way to get it other than via Steam? I don't want to create an account just for this.

Are the €40 they're asking for the final and finished version of the game?

• Richie%s's Photo

The game was fully released on thursday and steam is the only way to get it. You need it for the workshop anyway.

If you can run it you wont regret buying it I'm sure

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yes, this is worth every eurocent :p
    I don't think this is the final version as I'm expecting a lot of content updates in the future as there currently are not enough rides in the game. Either they add them themselves or the community adds them as they said there will be mod support in the future. I just hope they're not gonna charge us for new content, like 2 euro for a splash boat ride or something like that.

There's no demo, but they tweaked performance and graphic settings so even on low-end computers it runs pretty good (I have currently a Phenom II x6 and Radeon r9 270x and it runs pretty good with no lag, even in silvarret's parks :p)

There's a pretty steep learning curve though, so it may take a while when you know how to fully utilize all the building options.
    I'm still figuring it out after 2 days, but I'm starting to get the hang of it :p
  • Version1%s's Photo

You can refound games on steam, if you haven't played them for 2 hours.

• Richie%s's Photo

spinny spin spin spin

cQfL7Cx.jpg

Played for 3 hours yesterday.

I hate the path system.

• Meretrix%s's Photo

Played for 3 hours yesterday.

I hate the path system.

It's a bit wonky to be sure.

I'll just have to give it some more time. Definitely a lot to get used to!

• trav%s's Photo

8O8RYIi.jpg

I9dMptg.jpg

The lighting in this is so much better than Rct3

• Lagom%s's Photo

Wow trav, the first screen is amazing!

• Scoop%s's Photo

I started playing a lot more so I might start posting some screens here and there.

• Mattk48%s's Photo

Need a new dump topic for this game. I guess its kinda this thread though. This looks like everything I want in a coaster game, I just cant run it with my current computer. I'm planning on upgrading soon, and will picking this up for sure. Looks like its worth every penny to me and is a true "RCT4"

• Meretrix%s's Photo

New park started with game release. Mystic Point. Trying a new approach and not throwing the kitchen sink at each building. Cheers.kj6cjWi.jpg

YWMot8a.jpg

ubL0lMP.jpg

HRSS3Sd.jpg

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    I love that overview pic Meretrix! Great insight in how you build.
    Did you find a lot of noticeable differences compared to the beta?
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Yes......the game still needs a lot of work. Paths are still wonky, graphics are glitchy sometimes when they weren't before, need many more flat rides, water rides and coaster types. It's fun and all, but it still feels unfinished. And thanks for the kudos.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Yeah, the game feels very rough atm and still needs a lot more things like you mentioned.
    On that note, one of my biggest frustrations thus far is that annoying tunnel entrance. It's just a lazy way from the developers to insert where guests enter, but if they make it like rct3 where we can inject our own peep entry point (and make an invisible entrance) it would be so much better. So if you guys would be so kind to bump my topic in the Frontier forums; https://forums.plane...ntrance-please! and upvote it on reddit; https://www.reddit.c...lt&sh=da5fb924 that would be great! :p

• Turtle%s's Photo

thought you guys might be playing this too

• CorriIIo%s's Photo

Another small project :) I wanted to create a western scenario since we've got the western theme. I hope you guys enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIln8jx-tNI&feature=youtu.be

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading