Bing bing bing! We have a winner!

• Poke%s's Photo

Attached Image: SCR7.png

• trav%s's Photo

Ivo mindfuck bronze/silver park

• Poke%s's Photo

close enough.

• trav%s's Photo

You can go again, that one was too easy!

• Poke%s's Photo

Attached Image: SCR8.png

• G Force%s's Photo
    Python/De Vahahama or whatever by Liam
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Is this a coincidence or are you guys playing a joke? http://www.nedesigns...-13#entry681057
  • csw%s's Photo

Relax, Liam, not everyone checks the topic all the time! 

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Yeah chill out man! :D Actually I thought I searched the discussion for it, but it came up with no results, so I posted it. But now that you reminded me of it, I think that's the reason I downloaded it in the first place. Ha! Great park!

EDIT: (next 3 comments below) I'm pretty sure csw was joking, as was I. Hence the smiley face. Chill your pants fellas! :D

• Maxwell%s's Photo

I think it's more of a joke that you would take the time to make a fuss out of something silly like this rather than release my park that's been in the queue for over three weeks now...

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I don't think Liam was trying to be super serious here

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Yeah, I think he just thought it was funny that the same incorrect guess was made before the park was correctly guessed both times.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I think it's more of a joke that you would take the time to make a fuss out of something silly like this rather than release my park that's been in the queue for over three weeks now...

1 post in 1 topic equates to less than 30 seconds of time. 1 release approval can take upwards of 30 minutes of time.

There is a big difference.

We are also currently organising awards, which has taken a lot of our time over the past couple of weeks.

• Faas%s's Photo

Don't forget that they don't have to do this Maxwell. It's their free time and they gain nothing from doing it, except helping you, so stop complaining. 

It's perfectly fine to ask what is happening to your release, but please not in a passive agressive manner like this. 

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Plus posting on NE can be done anywhere, I'm currently on the toilet and posting, isn't technology marvellous!

Unfortunately releasing parks can't be done like this lol

Anyway, on with the park guessing!
  • Poke%s's Photo

yes g force.

• Maxwell%s's Photo

Is that too much to ask for though? I'm not a very productive member, and I don't have much to offer for this community, but the one time I finally have something to show for myself I get the cold shoulder? You have to understand that from my point of view that's not really fair to me. I understand the whole awards thing as well, but it's been more than a couple of weeks since H2H concluded, and at this point it's becoming an afterthought.

Faas, I don't know where you're coming from, but I assure you I haven't forgotten that, and moreover I think they can speak for themselves.

Geez, you stir the pot a little to get some action, and all of a sudden everyone is out to crucify you...

• nin%s's Photo
    Plus posting on NE can be done anywhere, I'm currently on the toilet and posting, isn't technology marvellous!

Quote of the year.

• Louis!%s's Photo

but the one time I finally have something to show for myself I get the cold shoulder? You have to understand that from my point of view that's not really fair to me.

You make it seem as if you are the only release in the queue and the only person that is being 'targeted' by us not approving your release.

There are currently 10 releases waiting to be sorted. Yours is 1 of them. There were 4 waiting before yours. Because you have now re-uploaded it to the site, there are now 9 before yours.

And it isn't too much to ask no, but a simple PM asking why or a gentle nudge is fine. You came out all guns blazing and had a go at Liam for posting in a topic instead of approving your submission, which isn't really asking and isn't really very friendly.

Lol @ nin

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading