Attached Image: Capture.PNG

• G Force%s's Photo

London 2012 Olympic Village, obvs.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

yes

• G Force%s's Photo
    Attached Image: unknown.png
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Interesting, one I dont know right away! Could it be Universal Studios by sixflagsfreak?
  • G Force%s's Photo
    Correct
  • G Force%s's Photo
    You guys are bad at keeping up with this.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    To quote Liam: "Pick up the fucking pace"
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Finally found a good one

Attached Image: what.jpg
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Oh my goodness I have been looking for that for YEARS. I remember the advertising topic from RCTSpace (RCT2.com at the time) and the creator (forgot the name) said it just barely didn't get design or something over at NE before I knew this place very well. That was probably close to when Geewhzz was working on his CP rec. Anyway, coaster is called Silhouette or something, my memory is letting me down haha. Always wanted to download it and never did because I didn't understand that CSO was a thing, and thought that all the new objects I was seeing were from expansions packs and I didn't own then yet haha. Anyway thanks for the memories Liam, those were fun days.
  • trav%s's Photo

This isn't Silhouette Sephiroth. Similar colours, but Zodiac's design was a lot more refined than this I think.

I was friends with Ultratycoon back in the day (Later known as Xenon). I even started a club with him on Rct2.com back in like 2004. I remember him building this pretty well, I was amazed by the station and that area, but the foliage across the rest of the park kinda brought it down for me. 

Looking back at it now, I think I still feel the same way. The landblocks and foliage just makes it feel far too busy, but the station area is beautiful and worth the download alone. It's Zelaria by Xenon. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Impressive, trav. Correct. Also I think the landscaping is great. Like a miniature mykeiscool
  • trav%s's Photo

Maybe more of an easy one, but I think this park is criminally overlooked.

Attached Image: GTP.png

• Louis!%s's Photo

Indigo Hills by egg_head?

probably way off lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading