RCT Discussion / Guess the park!

• Louis!%s's Photo

Well I got told off for doing anything difficult lol so I was highlighting a nice part of a park.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    This one is difficult, but pretty! I'll give a hint: everything in this screen is done by one person, but it's a group map.

Attached Image: ijzigeshit.png
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Is this one of the Fusion Survivor maps?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Good post, Austin.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Damn you all are good at this, im shit
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Fusion Survivor 1. UltraTycoon's section. 

I only got it because Louis brought it up. I'd never actually checked out any of those parks before. :(

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Correct.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Attached Image: Capture.PNG

• Louis!%s's Photo

Kayte Ridge by Gee & CP6

Fantastic park.

• Poke%s's Photo

Post some more LL ones as they're the only ones I can get lol.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Lou is correct. Anyone who hasn't explored this park really should. It was a pretty pivotal park as far as the current direction that RCT is headed.

• Louis!%s's Photo

I'll post my screen later to allow Kayte Ridge to sink in :)

• Faas%s's Photo

Don't post LL ones since I can't open LL parks. 
    Maybe we should have two versions of this game? 

• G Force%s's Photo

Lou is correct. Anyone who hasn't explored this park really should. It was a pretty pivotal park as far as the current direction that RCT *was* headed.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Kayte Ridge is the first modern realistic park. Huge, huge milestone for the community.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

G force, are you implying that Asteroid Fields is going to start a trend? Good ideas and creativity aren't limited to whimsical fantasy.

• G Force%s's Photo

G force, are you implying that Asteroid Fields is going to start a trend? Good ideas and creativity aren't limited to whimsical fantasy.

Its possible that people will start to put more stock into new ideas and creativity rather than the ability to recreate the ideas and themes of their favorite real-life park. But then again I could be wrong.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

definitely possible, but that's also already been a thing for a while. Were Bermuda or Tenochititlan based off real parks? And Raptor, a recreation of a real ride, has been talked about as the park of the season.

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Its possible that people will start to put more stock into new ideas and creativity rather than the ability to recreate the ideas and themes of their favorite real-life park. But then again I could be wrong.

I'm hoping you're right. Recreations I think have hit a high point with the amount of detail now possible in this era of RCT building, and Raptor, Lotte World, and Paradise Piers shows that. 

What is severely underexplored and under appreciated right now and has SO MUCH POTENTIAL, is the application of that level of detail and cleanliness to a highly conceptual, aesthetically beautiful, creative, and imaginative fantasy spotlight. We had tastes of it this H2H7 with Bermuda, Meizhou, Arcanis, Archelaus, but we haven't really reached a true peak with a spotlight yet like realism has with Starpointe and soon to be BGA. If we can meld the refinement and precision of recreations and the imagination and creativity of traditional fantasy, I think there can be truly amazing works of art...

• Louis!%s's Photo

Attached Image: Untitled.png

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading