News / Hi Rollers--Workbenches!!!

• Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I haven't actually started yet. I've been stuck with the Unknown Collabo (two sections, entrance and another one that you don't know about), Alpine Ridge (that secret park), and other random stuff (school, etc.).

I don't know when I'll actually be starting, but I'm gonna do this.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    I've already started....I've got 2 other solo parks and numberous group parks I will be partaking in (gotta love that word)...but I'm making this a priority. My goal is to crack the top 10...not gonna happen, but I can wish.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    I got 5 GOOD coasters in so far...
    I'll try to put like 50... cover the park!
    HAHA, cedar point eat my ass!

:devil:
  • HeArTlInEtWiStEr%s's Photo
    Umm, are you going by the only 2 coaster from a designer rule there Vert.....

Iris, if you read this, are we allowed to, if we wish, to post pictures of our entry?

HT
  • iris%s's Photo
    Hmmmm, never thought about that.
    I guess...you can post a total of one screen for your entry. And the screen MUST be zoomed all the way in. These are the requirements for posting a screen.
    Am I allowed to post something at another RCT site? Could I just link you directly there, or can I not do that?

And no, I have not done that yet because I wanted to see what you said so I wouldn't get DQed...

HT
  • iris%s's Photo
    No, keep all Hi-Rollers stuff NE exclusive.
    Thanks.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah... in terms of secrecy treat this like an NE Spotlight submission, but don't share with your friends either for obvious reasons.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Bad bad bad analogy corkscrewed..... all of my parks gent sent out to a select few before winning spotlight.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I'll be in iris
  • baseballfan92%s's Photo
    I'm new and all, but I would like to try and enter my new park I'm working on.
    Iris, I think we should make a pinned thread in advertising district just for those who want to show off a contest picture...

HT
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Bad bad bad analogy corkscrewed..... all of my parks gent sent out to a select few before winning spotlight.

So notice my qualification! ;)

And baseball fan, you MUST use the workbench provided here in the contest, not one from your own thing.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    can anyone send me a pic of the workbench I need to view it to see if my park will fit. if not il juts make it a regular park its soooo pimp. iris il get a parkmaker spot definately if i make this park .. i think.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Iris, I think we should make a pinned thread in advertising district just for those who want to show off a contest picture...

HT

Agreed.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Well I got a good idea in my mind now and if i can perfect it i think i can do well
  • hpg%s's Photo

HT

Agreed.

Yup0rz.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    somebody write up a full list of organized rules for this, I'm tired of wading through a 10+ page thread to find answers
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Um...a few questions.

Do you want the park open with peeps?
    Closed without peeps?
    Closed, but peep friendly so you could open it to peeps if you wanted to?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

Um...a few questions.

Do you want the park open with peeps?
    Closed without peeps?
    Closed, but peep friendly so you could open it to peeps if you wanted to?

Yes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading