Ask the Experts / Edit excitement, intesity and nausea ratings.

• Lagom%s's Photo

Hi,

I'm having some problems editing excitement, intensity and nausea ratings.

So basically i have a merged coaster and the ratings are too extreme. The intensity ratings are sometimes 12, and later they change up to 16. I don't know why.

However i would like to be able to pick my own ratings for this ride. I've tried to use the Sob trainer, but it doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong(?).

I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how it all works.
    Thank you.

This is what it looks like for me. There are no current rides to pic in the menu.

Do i need to type them in myself?

2lu9sa0.jpg

• Liampie%s's Photo
    When you start the trainer, do you get a message in the game? Son of Beast always makes a message show up to confirm the trainer initialized correctly.
  • Lagom%s's Photo

No i don't get that message. But it seems to work to some level. For exemple i can rotate the entrance/exit huts, mow grass etc. But yes, it could still be something wrong.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Nothing will work with the Son of Beast Trainer until you go to help > use default values and pick the version you're using. You have to do this every time you use the trainer... did you do that?

That being said, as soon as you close the trainer or re-open the park the ratings just switch back.

• Lagom%s's Photo

Nothing will work with the Son of Beast Trainer until you go to help > use default values and pick the version you're using. You have to do this every time you use the trainer... did you do that?

That being said, as soon as you close the trainer or re-open the park the ratings just switch back.

Thank you Coasterbill, that worked.

Is there a way to make the new ratings to stay?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes. You need to make sure rides AREN'T getting any ratings. Once you have ride that won't get any ratings, all the rides you test after that won't get ratings either. There's like a queue for ratings. You need to stop that queue.

I know two ways to make a ride not get ratings:
    1. a ride where the train never returns to the station
    2. a flatride that's raised or lowered one unit with map object manipulation.

One you've done that, make sure the merged coaster doesn't have any ratings from earlier. The ratings you then set with Son of Beast will stay.
  • Lagom%s's Photo

Ah, thank you very much Liampie. I get it now.

And thanks to both of you for responding so fast.

/ Lagom

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading