RCT Discussion / Windows 10

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

So Far as i can tell RCT Triple Thrill Pack seems to work very well with Windows 10.

• G Force%s's Photo
    My gut thinks that compatibility would be similar to Windows 8 based on the similarities between the OS. Still would be reluctant to upgrade untill more people experiment with it, or once OpenRct becomes more stable.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo

I was wondering when this topic would occur :)  I've just got 10 myself, and I'm about to try out the 8cars trainer, as currently it doesn't work on my computer (Windows8) without crashing the game. RCT itself is a lot more temperamental too. Hope 10 handles it all better...

• Ling%s's Photo

Infrastructure for 8/8.1/10 is all the same. All three games launch just fine for me. Haven't done much in any of them yet.

• posix%s's Photo

Quite liking it so far. LL works fine. Haven't tried any trainers.

• Rofl%s's Photo

Same here, no need for compatibly mode either for me.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

and the trainers ?

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Well, I've tried out Windows10 - I still need to run RCT2 in compatibility mode, and even then it sometimes crashes with loading saved games from within the game itself. I'm still struggling with 8cars as I cant switch back to the desktop without crashing either. I'm not sure if it's something to do with my version of the game though, as I've tried following advice on how to do windowed mode, finding the right version of 8cars etc. but I still run into problems.

• Rofl%s's Photo

and the trainers ?

Working smoothly for me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading