General Chat / rct2.com the best

• Scarface%s's Photo
    http://www.rct2.com/...15&t=4173&st=10

I thought this was funny reading.
    The people who Visit rct2.com regularly and advertise their parks on rct2.com reckon theirs are the best in the business. (I do advertise on rct2.com but only to see what different responses i would get as i visit here more regularly)..

Well, let me see, it's tough competition between this and NE....wait a minute, no it isn't.

I think i got a nice cussing there from a few people like Iris and QOTSA coz i said that they were all stubborn and afraid to move on to RCT2! 

So yeah, this is the best!

Metro 

How havent we moved onto rct2 ? The last spotlight was the best rct2 park to date for a start...

:lol:

I think its a nice community but i sense a bit of jealousy of the parkmakers at NE....so dont moan about that bitches.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Dickhead
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Dickhead

:lol: be quiet child....

Im giving my opinion and think there is a sense of jealousy..
    I never arse raped the whole of the rct2.com site.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I like rct2.com, its where i started out in the community, i personnally think its the best in the business, they have a friendly community and i like it, this sites good, i havnt been here for long, you arnt exactly 'freindly'

so you be quiet :birthday:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Why do you people insist on getting into pissing contests about which site is better, which site has better parkmakers, and so on. Seems like a royal-assed waste of time and space to me.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo

Why do you people insist on getting into pissing contests about which site is better, which site has better parkmakers, and so on.  Seems like a royal-assed waste of time and space to me.

Agreed. Each site has its own style. Plus, it's my opinion as to which one is better whether you agree with me or not. BTW, I never really gave my opinion about any site.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    I've seen wall objects there where no direction is shadowed at all, and nobody even mentioned it. I dont like those standards.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

I've seen wall objects there where no direction is shadowed at all, and nobody even mentioned it.  I dont like those standards.

exactly

what rct2.com has is friendly-ness, but what it has in friendlyness it lacks in talent because it's so uncompetitive there.

I can't say which is better, it's up to you to decide.
    skill, or comfort?
    a range of friendly people, or exciting competition?

i say, if you want to improve your parkmaking, go with NE.
    If you're looking for a friendly community, go with rct2.com.

That is my take on it, so pick your battles.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    take your pick?
    i pick rct2.com

your choice, everyone has their own opinion :stupid:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    On the poll it says Parks, rides etc..
    And im speakin about parks and rides.
    And this site is hands down the best.

The competitiveness is better and this is what NE has. I used to visit rctstation a lot and the parkmaking standards weren't as good as what they are here and that is why i started visiting here more.
    I have improved since then as ive had more competition to fight for to make a better park.
    I enjoyed rctstation a lot as it was friendly and i enjoy rct2.com as i feel its the "NEW" station.

I just think if you want to improve and produce the best parks stay around here and look at the parks the parkmakers make here...

Blitz your comments were spot on ;)
    As ive said i wasnt getting at rct2.com
  • RMM%s's Photo

I like rct2.com, its where i started out in the community, i personnally think its the best in the business, they have a friendly community and i like it, this sites good, i havnt been here for long, you arnt exactly 'freindly'

so you be quiet :birthday:

fuck off

kill yourself *)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    NE is beta, nuf said. Thats why I only post in Park Projects in www.rct2.com only. :rolleyes:
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Somebody say beta :lol:

Anyways, parkmaking wise, this place is better, site wise, this place is better, objects wise, RCT2 ownz this place. NE hasn't released one piece of scenery yet with their scenery team, nor do they even have a topic for them.

But in the end, we all know RCT Station owned this site. :yup:
  • Creator%s's Photo
    Without a doubt, NE is better. Though I really dislike the vulgar languange here, it's the only place where people still appreciate RCT1 parks. If I were to post a RCT1 park at rct2.com, no one would care. Here you usually get comments on your park within a minute of posting. This is the only site where you can actually improve your skill through others advice. More like the best of RCT advice.

I used to be a horrible parkmaker until I actually started posting here, taking the constructive criticism people have given me.

So ya, if you would like to stay in a place of peace, go to rct2.com. If you want to actually gain experience in RCT along with a "no-limits" community, come to NE.
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    im not saying rct2.com is the best but there is one parkmaker that is the best there cbass hes like doing a park of his state its really cool but thats just one person here at ne we have more and better parkmakers i would have to be on iris's side not boomer NE 4 ever
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    In terms of skill, the best site is definitely NE. Not to say that there aren't good parkmakers at rct2.com, but the level of quality is simply greater here.
    I visit rct2.com as a guest occasionally, and browse the forum for any new projects or interesting topics, but to be honest, I find alot of the people there to be childish. I don't mind the strict posting rules, but I find alot of people there to be immature kids. At least here, the youngin's get drowned out by the tough talking apes. :angel:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Tell that all-knowing dickhead with the boner for the Linkin Park guy to learn what the fuck he's talking about and stop dropping my name.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Somebody say beta  :lol:

Well, I am too later to put ter. :lol:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    If you don't like NE, you're prolly not mature enough to understand it. :D

But rct2.com sounds like the new RCT Station. Ya know, where everyone praises your park on end and no one says anything bad, even if it's to help?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    yup, basically...
    I like to call it "living in ~lala land~"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading