H2H7 / H2H7 Awards

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Woo 6am Monday morning

...I'll catch you afterwards
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Going to be lost in the NFL red zone channel at that time... Might swing by towards the second half of the show tho.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Woo 6am Monday morning

...I'll catch you afterwards

Its always annoying that we can't get you involved :( But there is like no time that suits every area. If we can find a time that is somewhat decent for everyone then in the future perhaps we can change the time.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Nominated for Best Steel Coaster, Wooden Coaster, Non-Coaster Ride, Architecture, Atmosphere, Idea, RCT2 Park, Chemistry, and MVP.  Thanks guys <3

• Louis!%s's Photo
    The site will shut down at 20:00 UK time and the chat will appear in place of the homepage.

Awards start at 21:00. There will be 10 official awards before a break and then 10 after.

Hope lots of people can make it :) they are always fun filled events when shotguns doesn't invite his friends lol
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

that's when it's the funnest, duh

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I would like to thank my NEDesigns for hosting this contest, Louis!, my parents, Jesus Christ, and Darren's professional drafting skills in making the community have the best H2H ever. Without you guys, there would be no Port of Entry, no Star Wars, and no Paradise Pier (arguably the 3 parks this season). That alone lets me be appreciative in NE. From Rougarou to Shotguns? NCSO projects, NE is full of creative greatness and I am a glad man to have witnessed it. All-in-all, thanks for the 400+ hours that I've wasted in a few months over a decade-old game. Architecture tycoon is the best.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Congrats to all the winners and the winners of the Ref Awards too! The results should be visible to all and the following people/teams won the referee awards:

[REF AWARD] Most Valuable Background Contributor: Tolsimir from Heaven's Atlas

[REF AWARD] Best Team Chemistry - The Rat Pack captained by Roomie

[REF AWARD] Ref's Rookie Award - gdb from Italian Stallions

[REF AWARD] Ref's Player Choice Award - inthemanual from Manual Laborers

[REF AWARD] Captain of the Year - Liampie, captain of Heaven's Atlas

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Chatlog:

Attached File  2015-09-13.145146-0400EDT.html (282.43KB)
    downloads: 179

• G Force%s's Photo

I apologize for my behavior in the chat, it appears my emotions and desire got the best of me.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I won a thing! Go me

I actually was awake at 6am because of noisy parrots but then i went back to sleep with a t shirt over my head
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Oh hey, I tied a win on something. Thanks for everyone that voted for something involving my team and my park. While it wasn't the most successful season for us, I'm glad to have been able to contribute to such a strong outpouring of quality for the community, as a player and as a captain.

Congrats to all the winners!

EDIT: Oh, apparently I got best logo too? Suck it official NE logo makers :p
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Hey, winning 3x and being nominated in 10 is not too shabby...

• RCT2day%s's Photo

^3 wins + a few 2nd place finishes + a few nominations = I'm better than you.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

I scrolled through the chatlog, sorry I couldn't be more a part of the ceremonies tonight, but I was busy. Will there be a post of the all the awards because I think I missed some? Either way it looked like a fun "show"... glad to be a co-award-receiver x2 with Asteroid Fields! Good working with Fisch and Tolsimir!

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see the voting results was unlocked :p

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    I would like to thank my NEDesigns for hosting this contest, Louis!, my parents, Jesus Christ, and Darren's professional drafting skills in making the community have the best H2H ever. Without you guys, there would be no Port of Entry, no Star Wars, and no Paradise Pier (arguably the 3 parks this season). That alone lets me be appreciative in NE. From Rougarou to Shotguns? NCSO projects, NE is full of creative greatness and I am a glad man to have witnessed it. All-in-all, thanks for the 400+ hours that I've wasted in a few months over a decade-old game. Architecture tycoon is the best.

Wow. Post of the year. Please keep posting like this. Please. I'm laughing so hard :p

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Awesome, glad you guys liked the parachute!

Thanks, and congrats to all the winners!

• Steve%s's Photo
    Best RCT2 Park -- suck it, nerds.
  • G Force%s's Photo

Best RCT2 Park -- suck it, nerds.

Overrated, we all know Eras of America was the best park. 

• Rofl%s's Photo

Overrated, we all know Eras of America was the best park. 

I agree. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading