General Chat / Hollywood Details

• DÃœKE%s's Photo
    This is the all-new cover from M's second single, Hollywood.
    Posted Image

Hollywood will definately be a top-ten hit, it is already on LAs HOT station's Top 9, at number 3t. The single will be released between the first and third week of June and the video following soon after. The video will be directed by Jean Baptiste-Mondino, a Mad onna veteran.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    OK, even though I have the new CD, the single's OLD. I've been hearing it for like, 3 weeks already. Next single should be #4, or #3. Fuck it, no more singles for her. None.

And I thought you were banned...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Nice to see Madonna is still making shitty music.

Some things never change.
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    Even though I am bi/gay...am I supposed to like her? Is that one of the rules? You know, like wearing:

-The GAP
    -Abercrombie and Fitch
    -Imported Shoes
    -Tight pants
    -Tight shirt...etc...
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol rules are for loosers
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo

Even though I am bi/gay...am I supposed to like her? Is that one of the rules? You know, like wearing:

-The GAP
    -Abercrombie and Fitch
    -Imported Shoes
    -Tight pants
    -Tight shirt...etc...

Chesire, no you're not. Here's the small thing though, I barely care if you have no taste and make us look bad in your bargain bin shoes.

And appearantly every gay man is supposed to love Cher, Liza, Madonna, Bette Midler and Kylie. I only love M and Kylie. Cher is iffy. Liza is crazier than hell, but I love Cabaret. And I like Bette Midler, she's hilarious.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I barely care if you have no taste and make us look bad in your bargain bin shoes.

Jesus.
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    I am wearing my sweatshop shoes...PUMAS!

I like Kylie more than Madonna. I really don't like this new album. She is too old...she needs to stop (IMO).
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Didn't you say that American Life would be a cahrt topper as well...
    yeah, I guess that's why it peaked at No.37

I can't take any more of her Mirwais rap impressions, she got a voice(no pipes) uses it!
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    Yes darling I did, and I wasn't wrong, in the UK it hit #1 and in many other countries. Look on any Madonna information site, she's had AL be at the top for weeks. Americans hate Madonna for some reason, god fobid she have her own opinion.

Anyway, AL has already been certified for selling over 3 million albums world-wide, so it's three times Platinum and Hollywood should add three more to it. The album held the #1 spot on the Top 200 for two weeks then dropped to 8. Not bad for someone who is "washed up" right?

Chesire, Pumas? Sweetie return them swiftly, everyone knows Diesels out do Pumas so do Steve Maddens and the immaculate Gucci sneaker out does everyone.
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Don't worry, we don't hate Madonna, we just broke free from that pop wave, fortunately... no I'm serioous, Rock Your Body just reached #1 earlier this month in the UK. Would that happen in America? Hell no!!! No Justin at the top in the US of A.
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo

Don't worry, we don't hate Madonna, we just broke free from that pop wave, fortunately... no I'm serioous, Rock Your Body just reached #1 earlier this month in the UK.  Would that happen in America?  Hell no!!!  No Justin at the top in the US of A.

The UK has a more complete taste in music than in the US, all we have is R&B and Rap. In the UK and Europe they have everything, no wonder Americans are notoriously ignorant in Europe, it's like Baseball, Apple Pie and Ignorance.
  • Tony%s's Photo

-The GAP
    -Abercrombie and Fitch
    -Imported Shoes
    -Tight pants
    -Tight shirt...etc...

I wear OK-tight pants and OK-tight shirts :) I like my style. It's not bad, even though DUKE would lift his nose at me, lol. I don't mind, those are the kind of guys that get left on a fence post after being brutally beaten by anti-gays. But that's cool... Do what you want and don't care what other people think or say about you, right? And I like Madonna's more upbeat, dancier songs (Runaway Lover, Impressive Instant, Ray of Light)... The same with Cher. I don't like any of her old stuff... Unless it's an Almighty remix, lol. Bette Middler is nuts and I like Kylie's work through remixes. And btw, who's Liza? Chesire, don't be naive, most gay guys don't listen to that shit or wear those clothes. There's no difference between say, Glitchwolf and me except our sexual prefrences (and my strinkingly great looks).
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    M doesn't write her own fucking music.
    I don't respect that.
  • bocoson%s's Photo
    I like that album. It hasn't left my player in about a week. Scary.

Oh and yeah, England does have a more varied musical taste. I'de have to have if I had Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Slipknot and a 70s compilation cd in my collection, yes?
  • JFK%s's Photo

The UK has a more complete taste in music than in the US, all we have is R&B and Rap. In the UK and Europe they have everything, no wonder Americans are notoriously ignorant in Europe, it's like Baseball, Apple Pie and Ignorance.

No, no, no. We're just more tolerant of shit music here.
    I mean, seriously. Ever heard the fucking Cheeky Girls?
    It made me lose my erection for humanity. And that definately means something, because I was one sentimental little asshole before they hit number one.

Hurrah for disillusionment.
  • Vert%s's Photo

I like that album.  It hasn't left my player in about a week.  Scary.

Oh and yeah, England does have a more varied musical taste.  I'de have to have if I had Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Slipknot and a 70s compilation cd in my collection, yes?

Madonna and Timberlake in one sentences blew your theory of variety. Variety in America would be Sean Paul, Isley Brothers, Marilyn Manson, 50 Cent, Cold, and Kelly Clarkson at the top.

The top pop album in America is Madonna at #26

Wait, back up Git. You mean to tell me the British actually pushed Touch My Bum to the top?!! :lol:
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Touch My Bum? Not their best work. Honestly. Take Your Shoes Off is such a better track! And the Cheeky Girls kick ass, dummies.
  • Vert%s's Photo
    Like totally, Shampoo was wicked cool too! :hottie:
  • Tony%s's Photo

No, no, no. We're just more tolerant of shit music here.
    I mean, seriously. Ever heard the fucking Cheeky Girls?
    It made me lose my erection for humanity. And that definately means something, because I was one sentimental little asshole before they hit number one.

Hurrah for disillusionment.

I love the Cheeky Song :-p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading