General Chat / Hollywood Details

• DÃœKE%s's Photo

M doesn't write her own fucking music.
    I don't respect that.

When since? She's been writing her own lyrics since her first albums and started producing on her third (True Blue). Anyway she's created some of the worlds biggest pop hits, Vogue, Music, LAV, LAP and LIB.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I don't respect that.

When since? She's been writing her own lyrics since her first albums and started producing on her third (True Blue). Anyway she's created some of the worlds biggest pop hits, Vogue, Music, LAV, LAP and LIB.

Oddly enough, I still can't find any respect for her.
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo

I don't respect that.

Oddly enough, I still can't find any respect for her.

I barely care. How does this affect the Queen, M? It doesn't affect her record sales or her radio play. So where do you matter? No where.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I barely care. How does this affect the Queen, M? It doesn't affect her record sales or her radio play. So where do you matter? No where.

Queen? That's just fucking great. You are the most pathetic individual I have seen in a looooong time.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Everyone to their own I guess...

Just because you're some high-class rich faggot doesn't mean you have to be high up on some white horse about your musical opinions. We may like something not as "fancy" as Madonna, but we have the right to that opion, and who gives ashit about her singles. If someone cares, they'll find out themselves, we don't need you as a middleman.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading