General Chat / Madden 16

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Anyone else play Madden? I bought it and am yet to play, plus I'll be crap no doubt but still lol

Just wondering what teams you play with, whether you play UT or CFM or whatever
  • G Force%s's Photo

Madden is a fun game if you can get into the career mode or online, however the online is very very very difficult and would probably deter you quickly.  I haven't played Madden since the 2014 version but I usually play with Browns (home team) or a balanced team like Dallas or San Francisco.  Probably just whatever colors you like best is a good place to start.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    LOL whatever colours I like best lmao haha

I do know quite a bit about NFL (for a Brit) and have favourite teams lol

Just wondered what other people played with or had certain things they always did
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Just curious are the Jags really that big of a deal over there?

• Louis!%s's Photo

LOL no.

I'd say that the Jags are one of the more well known teams over here (cause they've played every year for the past few years), but whoever plays, Wembley gets sold out almost instantly.

Whilst they are well known, they certainly aren't the most well known team over here or the most liked. In fact when the 49ers played them, even though Jags were the home side, the 49ers definitely had more support haha

But its supposedly the Jags that will move to London if we do get a permanent team over here. NFL is getting bigger and bigger here thanks to the international series and decent Superbowl coverage. I love it.

• Maxwell%s's Photo

I doubt the Jags are leaving anytime soon in all honestly.

After all of the stadium upgrades including the largest jumbo tron in sports, the cabanas, pools and their most recent addition being the chalets, it seems that Shad Khan's investments to the facilities suggests that the Jags are staying for now at least. Not to mention the whole practice field renovation, and shipyard project which is going take a lot of time and money to complete which I think they wouldn't pursue unless they knew for sure there would be a franchise there to help facilitate it.

I could be completely wrong though because what really matters to the fans is the success of the football team, and if they keep throwing all this money at enhancements to said facilities and not at the team, and they continue to flop season after season then it wouldn't surprise me if they moved to London because the fans would struggle to support a consistently underwhelming team. Kind of like how the Rams fell apart back when they were in L.A.

Being born and raised in Jacksonville the Jags have always been a big part of me, and needless to say the past few years have been very disappointing as a fan. As much as I hate to see us struggle I'd hate it even more to see them go because without the Jaguars Jacksonville doesn't have much to follow when it comes to professional sports. As for now though, I will prepare for the worst to come of this season all the while hoping for the best.

• Kumba%s's Photo

I am still on Madden 2012 on my old ass PS2... If I had the cash/free time I would love to play Madden 16 on PS... ah, is it 3 or 4 now? I am very out of touch on video games.

Louis, might need to get you in the RCT (NE) Fantasy Football league. My team is the best, in fact it just broke Deano's 2013 single game scoring record with 244 points in a game. No surprise to me that you Brits know the NFL, Deano was a beast when he was active with it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading