Ask the Experts / RCT2 With VirtualBox (HELP)

• chemist%s's Photo

Hey guys, I recently got Virtual box and installed Windows XP. The game runs smooth but there is only one problem. My screen is tiny! I have a picture to show what I'm referring to. Please if anyone encountered this, what was your solution of maximize the resolution?

https://gyazo.com/58...7299ca3e1831183

• inthemanual%s's Photo

change the in game resolution.

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

yeah, it should be in the manual. :p

• chemist%s's Photo

But its still in window mode when i look at it on xp. It never goes full screen.

change the in game resolution.

yeah, it should be in the manual. :p

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

its not like openrct where it can be made full screen. You'll find it better smaller if you use a lot of reference pictures.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Wait, I thought you had RCT2 in a window there, and the whole screen was virtualbox. That's a virtualbox window though, and it has rct2 at full screen. See if you can maximize the virtualbox window. You can with VMWare, which is what I use when I need to hack certain things in XP.

• chemist%s's Photo

Wait, I thought you had RCT2 in a window there, and the whole screen was virtualbox. That's a virtualbox window though, and it has rct2 at full screen. See if you can maximize the virtualbox window. You can with VMWare, which is what I use when I need to hack certain things in XP.

its not like openrct where it can be made full screen. You'll find it better smaller if you use a lot of reference pictures.

I'm going to try using VMWare instead of virtualbox, everything is so small lol. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading