General Chat / Naked Might Wrok

• Vert%s's Photo
    Too many old grimmy professors almost as bad as a Southern Baptist churchw/ all those 85+ year old ladies
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    christ... why am i the only one with a good idea here? (besides metal)

surf supply shop&repair.
    that or one of those "extreme teen camps".
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Surely the effect would wear off after a while? I mean, if everyone is nude then being naked and seeing people naked loses its....rare appeal. Sure, it'd be fun and perhaps even....um...word reserves....titillating? but I think after a while you'd start not to notice the nakedness.

Anyway, aside from my assumptions, I'd like to work with beautiful people. Now where they'd be I have no idea whatsoever.

And this 'stupid question' is just like every other question....we think, we respond. It's just....interesting, perhaps.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I don't really think it would wear off. Every male that is straight would get a hard on when he saw a babe. Course then it woulkd go limp when we saw Mantis's mom ;)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Course then it woulkd go limp when we saw Mantis's mom

Ooooo, I would'nt take that Mantis.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    So? They probably do anyway? Would it really make much difference? If anything, moral objections to nudity and contact would be increased in an effort to combat the....um....unfortunate circumstance.

And my, um, "mom" might be dead for all you know.

Oh! This is when I smirk and wink! ;)X
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    she may be with me in bed for all you know.
    ;)X
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    You get a hard on when you see that 2% of the population that's beautiful and/or hot. Then you go limp when you see the rest.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I bet if everyone had to be naked then fat people would lose wait so they would look good...naked. then we could shut richard simmons in a crate and launch him into space
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yeah because at the moment fat people just hide it in their trousers, yuk it makes me feel ill thinking.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    and that makes Turtleman's job suck cause they all the fat peeps head to the gym.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Um. I would work at Super Target.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    there's a super target? I would think that alot of those stores would go out of business with most of their stuff being clothes.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    mantis is right though, it would only be "novel" for so long...
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    people would just make more clothes wouldn't they?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i think what he meant is that if clothes, as an idea/way of life were suddenly forgotten, and the clothes we had suddenly vanished, where would you work?
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I know but I'm just saying that they would make more clothes.
  • Vert%s's Photo

Yeah because at the moment fat people just hide it in their trousers, yuk it makes me feel ill thinking.

Ok
    New Ruling:Stay away from sumo-wrestlers!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'd work at Riddler's Revenge. Or maybe on a stand-up Gyro Drop.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    sex toy or mayo factory..... i would not work at a resterant... for fear i might cook myself :0 Foot long anyone?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading