General Chat / One More Week

• Andrew%s's Photo
    I get out of school May 30th and thats only a little over a week away, and I was wondering if anyone would like to share their summer plans, I'm going to Galena Illinois, fun shite, skiing is cool, but there wont be any snow.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    Maine for a week or so in our condo. Pretty nice place.

I get out of school the 24th of June though, so I have a short summer. I really would rather sit on my ass and jizam with my new band I'm forming.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    School got out today here. But, I'm homeschooled so i have school all freakin' summer.
    I dont know if my fam is taking a vacation this year. hopefully.
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    School gets out on May 29th here. Just had a couple of days from hell though because all of my teachers felt the need to squeeze one more test in before the year ends.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

I get out of school May 30th and thats only a little over a week away, and I was wondering if anyone would like to share their summer plans, I'm going to Galena Illinois, fun shite, skiing is cool, but there wont be any snow.

I have been to Galena twice to ski, and since its a small town that probably means you are doing the same slopes.... sucks for you. Its not all that great there, some nice runs, but nothing special. They have a nice snowboarding area though.

My summer is pretty packed. I'm going to Germany on an exchange trip from June 5-26 I think, then I come back to swim team and a job (work sucks), then go to Florida in August for a familly vaction, then come back to water polo starting as well as school :'(

In between trips and work, I plan to make rocks look active by comparison, as well as just slack off in general and hang out with friends.
  • Andrew%s's Photo

then I come back to swim team

:lol: swim team, we are idiots for working that hard (p.s. what are your times? just curious)

ya galena's slopes aren't that great, but I find something cool to buy every time I go there.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading