Ask the Experts / Is there any tutorial for this?

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Hi, is there any tutorial for this hack? There is no station, where does the cars come from?

Attached Files

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Pretty sure this is done with shoestringing.

http://www.nedesigns...ng&fromsearch=1

http://www.nedesigns...ng&fromsearch=1

I have no idea how to do it, nor have I tried, so I don't know how easy/difficult it is.

• G Force%s's Photo

Its actually a pretty easy hack, just build a station with some straight track into a circle that connects to itself, kind of in the shape of a P, but a circle on the top.  Then change the operating mode to boat hire and let it run, sometimes it can cause the game to freeze though, and you'll have to make the station and straight portion invisible using Crooked house or the Gee hack.  Pretty simple, but can be tricky to get right the first time, just be sure to save a lot.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Oh yeah, that too. I imagined the intention was to make it peepable though.

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Its actually a pretty easy hack, just build a station with some straight track into a circle that connects to itself, kind of in the shape of a P, but a circle on the top.  Then change the operating mode to boat hire and let it run, sometimes it can cause the game to freeze though, and you'll have to make the station and straight portion invisible using Crooked house or the Gee hack.  Pretty simple, but can be tricky to get right the first time, just be sure to save a lot.

It's like this right?

vBQVtP8.png

For me it's not "sometimes it cause freeze", the game freeze every time.T_T

Did I do something wrong?

I tried about 10+ times, always freeze...

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Ok, I found that I can never do this with junior rollercoaster, but with a monorail, it always work...So "if it will freeze or not" depends heavily on what ride you use. Thank you for the help.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    It's not the ride you use, it is the operating mode. It will freeze in continuous circuit no matter what.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

It's not the ride you use, it is the operating mode. It will freeze in continuous circuit no matter what.

I have changed to boat mode for junior rollercoaster before, and 100% it will freeze when I test it.

But with monorail, it freeze 10% time.

That's why I think one can use this with monorail easier than junior rollercoaster. I test them both in boat mode...

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Use a different ride for the loop than for the station. It won't ever freeze.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

Use a different ride for the loop than for the station. It won't ever freeze.

Do you mean "merging" the station of one ride with the "loop" of another ride? 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading