General Chat / 'Jackass Star Arrested'

• Brent%s's Photo
    http://entertainment...123383&srnvl=4

'Jackass' Star Arrested
    May 23, 9:23 AM EST

STOCKHOLM (AP) -- A star of MTV's "Jackass" was arrested in Sweden after admitting he swallowed a condom filled with marijuana, police said Friday.

Stephen Glover — known as Steve-O on the now defunct series on the American cable channel — was arrested Thursday after police raided his hotel room in Stockholm. Glover, along with other "Jackass" regulars, had performed their "Don't Try This At Home" show in the Swedish capital Wednesday night.

Prosecutor Gunnar Fjaestad said the raid happened after Glover said he swallowed the condom as a stunt.

Glover could face charges of narcotics smuggling and possession of illegal drugs. A detention hearing is scheduled for the weekend and a judge will decide if Glover should be kept in jail while prosecutors prepare any charges.

A call seeking comment from Glover's public relations company wasn't immediately returned.

On his Web site, Glover, 28, wrote that he swallowed the condom and was "stoned as can be and overjoyed with the success of 'Poo Rubber 2.'" The entry was dated May 22.

Fjaestad said police took an X-ray of Glover's body found a "foreign object" in his stomach. Police also found an ecstasy pill along with more marijuana in his hotel room.

Even possession of small amounts of drugs can lead to prison time in Sweden, which has some of the strictest drug laws in Europe. Violators can be given fines or sentenced to prison.

Fjaestad said Glover's alleged violations were especially serious because young people look up to him and other members of the MTV show, which is still aired on MTV Europe.

"Someone in his position should know better," Fjaestad said.

In the United States, prosecutors dropped obscenity charges against Glover in March after he donated $5,000 to a battered women's fund and promised to never perform in Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana.

Police there said Glover broke obscenity laws by dropping his pants to his knees and stapling his scrotum to his inner thigh.

I'm loving the world more and more each day after reading crap like this. 8@
  • bokti%s's Photo
    I could care less if it's Steve-O(OMG he had pot. Big shock there) or the shitting Pope. Let people do what they wish. You talk to autonomous robot AIM names about cocks, and nobody gives you shit about that.

You obviously derive some kind of pleasure from doing it, otherwise you wouldn't have done do it. Some people think that it's idiotic and pointless. Other people do drugs, and some think the same thing, as with any other seemingly stupid practice. People shouldn't judge people for getting pleasure in life, no matter how famous they are, or how offensive they might think the pleasure is.

I'm loving the world more and more each day after reading crap like this.  8@

Likewise. Not the story, though.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    He gets arrest every few months. It's not news.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Steve is the dumbest of them all. I mean, who the fuck would get a tatoe in a moving car? It was so bloody. Watch the movie if you dont understand me.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    yep, he's stupid.

He gets his whole body waxed, i mean, dur :bandit:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Steve - O rules, and he is stupid. Sounds quite funny what he did though.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    How stupid can this guy get? Why not just kill him? Learns a lesson. :w00t:
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

why not kill you...

The earths getting over populated...
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    and nuking you both speeds up the process...

well i'm not surprised he got arrested (putting marjuana in a condom than swolling it???!!!) lets see him get out of jail in Sweden and go to Pakistan or Singapore and see what they do to him there.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

and nuking you both speeds up the process...

that sounds like fun!

Do it!

Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Doooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit! :stupid:
  • Physco%s's Photo

Steve - O rules, and he is stupid. Sounds quite funny what he did though.

Yes, I wouldv'e liked to see that. Their show is hilarious.
  • John%s's Photo

why not kill you...

The earths getting over populated...

This sarcasm thing isn't working for you. Stop now.

He must've been an attention deprived child. What's even more idiotic is that MTV pays this guy to do that shit. Pretty screwed up considering most of it is just retarded.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    It sounds really pointless. They cant top off the car in ass with condem, now that was funny.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Jackass is retarded. The British have series that rape Jackass, especially the ones that are less about self-mutilation. Ask Git, he masturbates to them. Shit, even "Punk'd" (I feel like a duschebag just writing that title) is better than Jackass. It was okay at first, but at the end and in the movie, they were just seeing how badly they can hurt themselves. Which kinda sucks.

Trigger Happy is the shit, by the way.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

This sarcasm thing isn't working for you. Stop now.

What sarcasm "thing"?

I'm actually quite a condescending, sarcastic person in real life, i am patient though - i have too be considering the fucking retards they put in the "smart class" - Public school...

figures.. 8@
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Jackass is retarded. The British have series that rape Jackass, especially the ones that are less about self-mutilation. Ask Git, he masturbates to them. Shit, even "Punk'd" (I feel like a duschebag just writing that title) is better than Jackass. It was okay at first, but at the end and in the movie, they were just seeing how badly they can hurt themselves. Which kinda sucks.

Trigger Happy is the shit, by the way.

The opening was great. There were a few fun things too. The ending was also great. The old people were really funny also. But the rest was just, bleh.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    QOTSA - you mean Dirty Sanchez?

yeah, that's brilliant.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    trigger happy IS brilliant...
    go watch your damned comedy central.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    1st tom green is gone then steve o, who is next? george carlin?!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Vert. Where'd Tom go? It's been so long since I've heard anything about or from him.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading