General Chat / New Club...

• Creator%s's Photo
    Sircursealot and I started a new club, RCT:Overdrive. The club will hopefully feature some of the best parkmakers around. If you think you have what it takes, please direct us to some of your work!

Creator ^_^
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    well sircursealot is out of rctu:p then cya...........
  • Creator%s's Photo
    RCTU:P just lost crctp, myself, and sircursealot in the past few days. RCTU:P is dead, and I didn't think gymkid would ever let me in RCTU.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Rctu:p isnt dead...
    The members we have just lost weren't any of the best so.....The likes of aeroglobe etc..are the ones we want to keep the most..
  • Creator%s's Photo
    No, it's completely unorganized... and dead. At the beginning, we thought that it would be great to be an independant club, away from RCTU, but it never worked out. No one's working on the parks we have started, we have like three different RCTU:P forums, and everything in all three of those forums was dead. So Sircursealot quit, then I quit, then crctp quit. That leaves...

Zin
    John
    Aeroglobe
    BchillerR

Have fun.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo
    hahahaha

that pathetic n00B (worse then me) Stepstar asked too be in.

Lol - And you guys asked for talent...

But good luck, and i wish you guys all the best. :)
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Why does everyone feel it necessary to start club after club when 99.9% of em fail?
  • Creator%s's Photo

Why does everyone feel it necessary to start club after club when 99.9% of em fail?

Make that 99.92. This club has been scraped until further notice. Mods, please close this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading