General Chat / Masterchef NE

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Guacamole as a dish? That's like eating mayonaise for dinner... What do you eat it with?
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Tonights supper: Canned fish in tomato sauce!

IMG_0575.jpg

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Do we all have the same white plates? 

• Jappy%s's Photo
    It looks like we all shop at Ikea!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Why is everyone eating crap? Will NE collectively die at thirty?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Guacamole as a dish? That's like eating mayonaise for dinner... What do you eat it with?
    Horrible analogy... Mayo does not have chunks of tomato, jalapeno, white onion and my special ingredient: scallion chive. SO good! I use chips or pretzels if I want to dip, but it's great on its own too. 
  • Sulakke%s's Photo

Why is everyone eating crap? Will NE collectively die at thirty?

I did not expect otherwise from the Americans, but in this topic, they cook like Sonja Bakker compared to the Europeans.

• Lotte%s's Photo

There aren't enough pictures of eierkoeken in this topic for that to be the case, Sulakke :p

• Milo%s's Photo

guac isn't just a condiment here. It's like salsa, you can put it in stuff or just dip chips in it.

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo

i knew European food was bad but i didnt know it was so bad yall put mayo and guac in the same category 

• RCTER2%s's Photo

4dbf17a146f869466904f61a45746a8b.jpgv0vG8iI.jpg

• Louis!%s's Photo

The dutch don't speak for all europeans. I mean their ketchup is what I would call curry sauce :p

• Jappy%s's Photo

Yesterday's food was canned fish, but today's was carpaccio with garlic bread... That's healthy! ;)

• chorkiel%s's Photo

The dutch don't speak for all europeans. I mean their ketchup is what I would call curry sauce :p

Are you talking about curry-spices ketchup or curry gewürz when you say curry sauce? Also, our (tomato) ketchup is usually from Heinz. Isn't that what the rest of the world uses?

• Sulakke%s's Photo

Yesterday's food was canned fish, but today's was carpaccio with garlic bread... That's healthy! ;)

Technically there is nothing healthy about that. But it is wealthy!

• MCI%s's Photo

i knew European food was bad

Tell that to the french and you´ll have WW3 on your conscience.

• Version1%s's Photo

Tell that to the french and you´ll have WW3 on your conscience.

As if France would start a war. They only know how to surrender

• Lotte%s's Photo

As if France would start a war. They only know how to surrender

Go read a history book :p
  • MCI%s's Photo

Now, to defend european cooking.

I did this a few weeks ago. Obviously cant afford rumpsteak every day, but if I could: I would.

qTRTnJg.jpg

Wqiiko2.jpg

• alex%s's Photo

Looks nice but still no greens unless you've hidden them under that potato heap.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading