RCT Discussion / Looking for an old park/design

• Ling%s's Photo

I remember that it never actually made design, it probably pre-dates the modern system by quite a bit. It was a B&M, probably a floorless or sit-down, built on a mountainside in a drab sort of color scheme. Purples/browns. Decent amount of foliage. It was either mostly or entirely NCSO. I thought it was made by either Corkscrewed or Kumba back close to when RCT2 was first released, but neither of their profiles have it. I think the name was Demon or Daemon or something like that, and nothing else was on the map. I used to have this file (I kept backups of everything in the database that I could get my hands on) but lost it in the most recent computer upgrade a few months back. I think it's probably too old to have tags or anything either, but I've been scouring the database for the past few days to no avail. If this sounds familiar to any of the older members or anyone who may have stumbled across it and you can recall the name, please let me know. Thanks.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Sounds like you could be talking about my old El Nundo design?

Attached Image: elnundo.png

• Ling%s's Photo

I don't think so. I feel like it was more compact than this. No plaza or anything to my recollection.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Well... I only have so many lost designs. Can't really think of anything else it could be.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading