Ask the Experts / Dead Ride?

• Kumba%s's Photo

Okay, in Logos Xcoaster made a custom flat ride with 16 standalone cars. I am pretty sure he did it with the Son of Beast trainer and just sunk all the huts, station track and diagonal track. It's all buried underground. For most of them, there's no issue and everything is fine. However, Car 4 (ride 127 on the menu) somehow broke down. Trying to delete it gives you an error, same with the others. Finding the exit hut to get it fixed is surprisingly hard to do and even when I was pretty sure I did, it seemed frozen on calling a mechanic and no one responds to it. You cannot view construction options since it's broken. The only things I have really been able to do to come close to figuring it out are to change the track type to wooden to make it stand out underground and also the hut type.

Basically, it's a real mindfuck... I think a experienced winhacker is needed. I have asked around, just think this topic will be a help as I can direct them to it for full details. Also, I hear openRCT might be able to do something about it, but I have never used it before.

Please reply if you think you can help. I won't give out the final version of Logos like candy though, so unless I know you are an experienced hacker, I'll likely send you a redacted version first.

If this is not fixed, Logos will always have a bunch of error messages for this annoying ride fail.

• Faas%s's Photo
    I'm an experienced hacker please give me a final version of your park for free.
  • fumankame%s's Photo
    In OpenRCT2, there's a cheat to fix all rides.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    if the fix all rides mentioned above doesn't work I might be able to help you.
    You know how to contact me :).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading