RCT Discussion / Reddit contest needs more votes/attention

• Ling%s's Photo

I know generally NewElement has stayed pretty separate from the Reddit RCT culture (except for a few brave souls who have made the full-time switch this direction), but we got a good amount of entries to this past month's contest and there are almost no comments on them, with comparatively few votes. Some of the stuff is seriously top-notch work, too. Stop by if you get the chance.

• G Force%s's Photo

Some really nice entry's this month, especially Alex and otsdarva.  Wish I could have competed in this one, as I ended up really liking the entry's.  I swear I'll do one of these contests eventually.

• Ling%s's Photo

We'll have something new up Monday evening.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

You should make a topic over here every time there's a contest, and encourage people to upload their entires to the database. That would make it a lot more visible to people who care! I'm subscribed to r/rct but I don't often see the contests when they're up for voting

• Ling%s's Photo

I try to announce a voting thread every time it goes live, but due to the nature of Reddit it generally only stays visible for a day or two. But we're trying to really build up participation for the just-announced March contest.

• Ling%s's Photo

I updated the February results and posted the March contest.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading