RCT Discussion / playing ORCT Multiplayer: seeking helpers for my WIP park

• Fisch%s's Photo

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a project that I haven't yet advertised. But I'll be ready to do so very soon. I've recently began using ORCT, and it's incredible really. Yesterday I also started playing around with the multiplayer. In the end Liam, Steve, and I actually ended up working on my park together.

The multiplayer works incredibly well and is not only very fun (it has a chat), it's also very effective for pushing your park. It turned out to be a quite productive session.

In this topic I'm searching for people who'd be willing to help me with my park, be it for only an hour or less. It still would help a lot and it's a very fun experience. 

In case anybody is interested, please post here or send me a pm.

As I will still advertise the park soon and as I'm obviously planning to release it eventually, I can't have everyone joining in, as I don't want to kill the suspense of the release. But I will continuously post in this topic as I'm progressing with my park, so I'm sure many people will get the chance to contribute in case they want to.

I'm specifically looking for experienced players who are good with architecture/details.

The park is realistic, so don't be afraid if your name is G Force. If you're stylistically closer to someone like Cocoa, you could also help me a great deal though!

-> Don't worry about having to help for the next weeks/months. It can be just a single 45 minute multiplayer session. I have small architectural tasks to give away or small detailing. From flatrides, to hacks, to themeing, to architecture, any job you'd like to do is available.

• nin%s's Photo
    I'd be willing to help.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

Welcome on board! You ready right now? I can set up a multiplayer server during the next 4 hours. So just tell me when you're free.

• Steve%s's Photo
    I'd still like to continue with my miniature railroad!

It really was a blast. The fact that we have this luxury after years of this game first being released is mind blowing. This will revolutionize group parks and should create a surge in overall productivity. I'm surprised it hasn't yet, to be honest.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

I'd still like to continue with my miniature railroad!

It really was a blast. The fact that we have this luxury after years of this game first being released is mind blowing. This will revolutionize group parks and should create a surge in overall productivity. I'm surprised it hasn't yet, to be honest.

ABSOLUTELY! I agree with every word.

As I said to nin. Whenever you're free, I can set up a multiplayer server and will tell you the password.

• Steve%s's Photo
    I don't think I'll have time today, maybe tomorrow. My biggest weakness is that you dudes are in different time zones (Fisch, Liam, etc) and most of my free time to play would be almost 1 in the morning your time. :(

We will figure something out! Don't let nin fuck up my train.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Don't worry Steve I'm sure you've already fucked it up enough.

I'm pretty busy today as well, but I'll still post once I'm able. I can also do tomorrow so I'll just post whenever.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

Alright cool! I'll be sure to check the forums. Not sure I'll have time after 7pm gmt tomorrow though so it might have to be before that if we want to play a bit tomorrow. Anyway thanks, and I'm looking forward to it. ;)

If anyone else would like to join in tonight, let me know.

open rct multiplayer is awesome!

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yes please, sounds fun
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Me too please :)

• nin%s's Photo

I can join right now, if it's open. Otherwise i'll post sometime tomorrow!

• Cocoa%s's Photo

will you send a pm or something when you want to do it?

• Fisch%s's Photo
    Right now?? :)
  • Fisch%s's Photo

I'm online

message me for the password

• Scoop%s's Photo

i would love to help

• Fisch%s's Photo

currently online

• Scoop%s's Photo

I will be on all day tommrow/today depending on when you read this.

• Fisch%s's Photo

Quick 20 minute session right now for everyone who wants to. ;)

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Just missed it :/ haha

• Whitehawk%s's Photo

Fisch, are you running a headless client/dedicated server, or just using the in-game interface?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading