AD Releases / Delta Wing

• Hyperion%s's Photo
    This is my new Flying coaster. I thought it came out pretty well. It's a realistic flyer with complete custom supports, queue and station... Screenie and the download can be found here...New Download

Edit: This download should work now...
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Falcon, Delta Wing, c'mon... sounds like these coasters both belong in CF parks, lol. coughKNOTTScoughcough
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Well... It's just a name. Change it if you like. Im surprised at all the comments im getting otherwise. I posted this at 3 forums and I get one reply. Yahoo! (bit of sarcasm for you...lol) Anyone else got something to say?
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I liked it. :D

The supports were an ugly color though...

BTW, what happened to your B:KF recreation?
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Thanks... As for the BKF project I put it on hold. I've had so much homework and Tennis crap I haven't had time to finish it. School's over soon so I might start it up again, but I really dont like the way it looks so I might just restart it or trash it.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Didn't you have like, a really sick RCT2 park going with a heavily themed shuttle coaster with the name of Tidal Wave or something like that?
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Lol...yeah that was me... I never really did much with it... just made the coaster and like 2 buildings lol...thats what all my parks turn out to be... I'll post that coaster tomorrow for you guys...
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Or youcanjustsendittomenowsincei'msofreakingbored. Phew, that was a hard one.

sfmmfreak85@aol.com :yup:
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    There. I sent it. Well, we should probably get back on topic. So how does everyone like the coaster?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Wouldn't open, said it was missing files. So check to see if you have the import scenery box clicked just incase. That happend for both this coaster, and the one you sent me via email.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    The coatser was quite realistic. I liked the custom supports, but the color was off. I likeed the scenery alot.

Adios,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    This one should work

sorry bout the delay... hopefully this will work

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading