Contests / Get Pumped...

• Jappy%s's Photo

This time, I'm in.... I think I have progressed far enough to say that I'm good enough to participate!

• Kumba%s's Photo

I might have time for this. Anyone else who enters will need to take performance enhancing drugs because I feel like winning another contest this year :kumbasgreen:

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Yeah, to me this sounds like a good idea, kinda like the PT prelims, with categories like architecture, landscaping, wooden coaster etc and then teams sorted by country origin.. Like Liam could do architecture for the Netherlands :p

But to me it seems kinda unfair tho, as we (the Netherlands) would dominate every category ;)

• FredD%s's Photo

But to me it seems kinda unfair tho, as we (the Netherlands) would dominate every category ;)

Ah, the typical Dutch arrogance to think you guys are the best :D  That means the Dutch team will get far but doesn't win at the end or fail terribly at the beginning. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    In contrast, the Belgians will be satisfied if they manage to qualify at all.
  • FredD%s's Photo

5 years ago maybe :p Now we have subtop players and expect we will be playing top. We'll fail just in the middle and claim it was the fault of our coach. 

• Jappy%s's Photo

5 years ago maybe :p Now we have subtop players and expect we will be playing top. We'll fail just in the middle and claim it was the fault of our coach. 

In that case, I'm not going to coach.... :D 

• FredD%s's Photo

Of course not, we'll hire a Dutchman who will leave us after 2 games because the Russians offer him a bag of money :p We'll blame it on him!

• Jappy%s's Photo

That might work, good idea! :D

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    The Dutch could just take a section of a Paul99 park and submit it, no one would know the difference.
  • RWE%s's Photo

Germany will win... because of reasons.

• pierrot%s's Photo

ASIA OWNS.

sigh, I'm alone.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Also, I think it would be cool if this would be an Open RCT2 contest using the multiplayer function. Would be cool and interesting to try this out in a team competition format, kinda like a practise session for the next h2h :p

• Scoop%s's Photo

Will we get more details within the next week?

• Lotte%s's Photo

ASIA OWNS.

sigh, I'm alone.

I can see it happening now, the 100 hour LL solo, you might just stand a chance :p 

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Whatever it is, the logo is great :)

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I'm gonna predict that me and Team America: World Police will steal all of the gold

• Milo%s's Photo

This should be interesting. 

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Only 3 countries have chance to win, US, Netherland and Germany... And US have more players then others so... This is a competition without any doubt.

• robbie92%s's Photo

I have a feeling this may not involve countries in a sense of where NE members come from. There's no way to make it fully fair and balanced just going by that, and I doubt the admins would want to have an official contest without making sure everyone can start off in a similar footing.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading