Ask the Experts / Oop Something went wrong! Error adding screenshot!

• historyfreak92%s's Photo

Hey I was trying to upload an converted screenshots, & it says this! Also I converted it to a different website, & tried uploading it too & still says this! What is going on? Please Help!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    What is the file extension you're uploading?

It's a converted JPEG image that youre website accepts, & its not uploading!

• spacek531%s's Photo

Is the image too big? The uploader fails if you try to submit an image that is too large, and you have to reload the page.

well how can i i cant upload any of my screens! i guess i give up!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    You can't upload images at any website on the internet? If you can, try to take a screenshot of the error page you're seeing when you try to upload a screen here.

um what are you talking about and where?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Let's start at the beginning. What is your first language?

English/American!

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Try to upload a screen. When the error page pops up, hit print screen (PRTSC) on your keyboard. Then go to imgur.com and press CTRL+V, and upload the image there. Then copy the link to that image and post it here, so we can see what's going on.

http://imgur.com/edit

Well I hope this is what youre talking about! I really hope so :(

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I have no idea what you're doing.

Watch this. Use google. It's not advanced or hard to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG_US2tkgnY

well im at the part where you say press on the picture! its a plus cross, im clicking on the image and nothing is happening! :(

i guess nobody can help me with my screens everytime when i convert them into jpg, so i guess no luck from now on! :(

• G Force%s's Photo

I don't think anyone understands the problem you are having.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Try uploading a .png image and see what happens.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

Why is it a JPEG in the first place? RCT2 writes .bmp and OpenRCT2 writes .png, and both are a better choice than JPEG. Have you tried uploading the original version of the image?

the screens i have in my flash drive are a bmp, and i was told to convert them at zamar image converter website, & converted it into jpg just what this website accepts, also even if i do try to upload the original bmp, it still wont work! :( :( :(

• GammaZero%s's Photo

What? Zamar image converter? Just use paint ffs...

• G Force%s's Photo
    Imgur allows .BMP some of the time, like 65-35 usually. No idea why its like that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading