Custom Scenery Exchange / Tin (corrugated) roofs and walls

• Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Here is my first try at creating some new objects based on the corrugated roofs and walls from the African theme in WW. Please go my website here: Rohn Starr's Objects to see the screenshot and download the new objects.

I have modified some of the original objects for better alignment and finish.

Feedback [positive or negative] is welcome
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice stuff ya got there, bud. It will be very helpful for some types of themeing, I might have some uses for this. I know that Raven could use this. Good job again, keep more coming. RCT2 needs it.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

As Glitch posted above, yeah I will definitely be using these for future projects...
    I coulda used these in my newer park for my Factory area...

hooray!
    All I need now is someone to make me animated zombies...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Very nice. It has alot of practical uses unlike some shit objects that people keep making. I will definatley be using these in the future.

Hooray,
    Hevydevy B)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Hello.

As Glitch posted above, yeah I will definitely be using these for future projects...
    I coulda used these in my newer park for my Factory area...

hooray!
    All I need now is someone to make me animated zombies...

Raven-SDI
    §

What do you have inmind with them Zombies?

I might be able to conjure something up for you.

Dammit Toon! I cant get in contact with Couger! I must speak with him.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I am planning a "monstrous" rally ride...

I need different types of zombies...statuesque or animated...either way...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Glad you guys like these. Just to let you know, there will be more on the way along the same lines. There just seems to be something missing here that I may have figured out how to create the new objects.
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    This stuff looks useful. Theres to much scenery i want to use!
    Ill just have to figure out which pieces are more important.

:et: Turned :et:
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo

This stuff looks useful. Theres to much scenery i want to use!
    Ill just have to figure out which pieces are more important.

You've hit on one of the biggest complaints about RCT2 turned1. The scenery limits.
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    yeah i know. it really sucks. What other scenery are you doing?

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Since these are WW stuff...just wondering if you named these objects differently than the WW .dat file names? cuz that could be a real problem if you didnt...
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Yes, they are named differently than the WW objects. I followed ToonTowner's lead on the naming of the objects; used my initials as the first two characters in the name of the dat file.

Just to let all of you know, there will be more objects coming soon [Monday?]. One thing I'm trying to do is make a wall style entrance that the peeps can actually use.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading