AD Releases / Mision de Diversiones

• Valp%s's Photo
    I've posted this in a lot of places, including here, put the past updates sucked and I thought I'd show you what I've been doing...

This is Mision de Diversiones- a sort of mission, southwestern, etc park- not themed correctly or accurately, I'm sure, but this is how I see it and I like it.

Here's the coaster, Southwestern Spirit:

Southwestern Spirit

And its station:

SS's Station

Here's some archictecture surrounding the carousel, Los Caballos:

Los Caballos

It's 95% done (except for some changes y'all might suggest) and I'll release it this weekend.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    The coaster's station looks awesome, but the helix is kind of suffocated by all those rocks. The architecture in this park is amazing, the buildings look great.

Makes me like Mexico, :bandit: ,
    Hevydevy, B)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Coaster is good lookin, but archy needs a bit of work.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    I thought I'd give another update just before I release it tomorrow...

Here's another shot of Southwestern Spirit amongst water(falls) and... rocks...:

Southwestern Spirit 2
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Interestingly new-ish spin on the western type. Woohoo, kudos for making it look cool. Try adding some bushes and stuff though, it's bare even for a desert thing.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I like it but I think the jagged rocks are a little too high. The difference between each tile is to big and its too random. All else looks nice tho. Especially like the archy near the carousel. Oh yea, the wall type is a little repetative in SS's station screen. Keep it up its lookin pretty good. :)
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Much better. A little less rocks and a few more plants. I like the waterfall it adds a nice touch of blue. The coaster itself is not half bad either.

Very nice,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Valp%s's Photo
    It's finished, and you can download it here:

Mision de Diversiones D/L
  • natelox%s's Photo
    how do i download? U know i'm a member there, and i'm logged in...there is nothing to click.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Looks too alike ToonTowner's Gila from the screens. Sorry, that's the only thing that comes to my head, you should be more creative.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    If it looks like TT's Gila, that's a compliment to me. ;)

Actually, I started this park way before I'd even heard of Gila, so it in no way was inspired by his entry.

I did download Gila (at Butterfinger's request) after I finished the park, and I too was surprised by the resemblence.

However, thanks for your comments, even though I resent the "be more creative" remark. ;) J/K.

EDIT: Umm... I dunno, Nate. Try downloading it at http://games.coasterbuzz.com
    However, it's not zipped. Try the TN link again just in case.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Not bad.

I do agree that it looks a lot like TT's Gila, but hey, it still works...
    Imitation is the strongest form of flattery...

Good job.

Raven-SDI
    §

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading