Custom Scenery Exchange / scenery question

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    is there a way to send someone your park with scenrey on that park that they don't have on their game so it installs the scenrery directly into their game?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Did you download the official scenery patch from rct.com?

Cause then if you did/do..you should be able to click on options..and enable scenery transfer, or something like that, and as soon as people open your park...it will download the scenery into their game temporarily.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Did you download the official scenery patch from rct.com?

Cause then if you did/do..you should be able to click on options..and enable scenery transfer, or something like that, and as soon as people open your park...it will download the scenery into their game temporarily.

can i have the link to that site? and this patch is for rct 2 right?, cause that is what i need it for.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    there is no scenery patch ???....all you have to do is hit options and make sure export scenery is checked before saving the park and sending it off to someone...however....you cant send WW scenery to someone who doesnt have WW scenery...that wont export...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i tried what AustinPowers suggusted and i wanted to see if it works click here to go to the page to download my park when you get there click on the blue forward arrow button to download and plz tell me if it works and if it doesn't plz tell me what's wrong. Thanx! and also if you want to give comments/suggustions/tips go to my Mystic Horizons topic and post them there. Thanx! I hope this works!
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I just did what Austin Powers did I mine always imports scenery into my sceneryfolder thingy.

Worked for me,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    cool! was it good?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

there is no scenery patch ???

Yes, there is. Chris Sawyer came out with the 'panda bear' patch that was available at rollercoastertycoon2.com...thats what enabled the custom scenery enabler in your options menu.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    you may be right...but it wasnt a patch...it was a scenario that gave us new objects...did we have the option to export before that? i dunno...i guess the guy did it and it worked...and i dont know if he had the panda scenery or not...oh well
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    ^No. When he made the game, he didn't know that someone would come out with a custom scenery maker...so he had to add the Export Scenery button with that 'patch.'
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    ^No. You are persistent.....persistently wrong that is...

Chris Sawyer is the one who came out with new scenery...the panda stuff...so I think he knew there would be a need for the export function to work...

rctfan1556...you can get this 'patch' that Thorpedo says there is...on the main site...but you won't find it under PATCHES.....you will find it by d/l the Panda World scenario under scenarios....
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i did what you suggusted and it worked so i don't need the patch now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading