RCT Discussion / Logo Board

• FredD%s's Photo

I'm in need for a cool modern logo. Not for a rct project but for a new theme park website I'm setting up. I made something but not really happy with it. If anyone wants to help me with that, PM me please.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I've got some time next week for a small project like this.  I'll PM you my rates.  

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

If anyone is willing to help me out with a logo for my naval air museum and amusement park, let me know!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

If anyone is willing to help me out with a logo for my naval air museum and amusement park, let me know!

I'll send you a thought or two sometime next week.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

[ntamin22' timestamp='1487046547' post='715463']
    I'll send you a thought or two sometime next week.

Awesome; you'd be the perfect one to do it, too! 

• Scoop%s's Photo

Hey guys I just submitted Wraith, which is the design that I have been working on. If anyone wants to try a logo for the ride I would really appreciate it. The only preference is that it is similar to the blue and pink color scheme that the ride itself is.

• Angroc%s's Photo

Had a stab at it. The colours made me think of a comic book type of feel. Board chews up already bad JPEGS a bit, so here's a super big imgur link. http://i.imgur.com/u8nA782.jpg

Attached Image: WRAITH_logo_med.jpg

Attached Image: WRAITH_logo_small_alt.jpg

Attached Image: WRAITH_logo_small_alt_b.jpg

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I love the scaryface one

• Scoop%s's Photo
    I think I'm gonna go with the scary face one. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Jappy's Wildland Adventure Kingdom is slowly getting done, and I'd like it to have a nice logo to go with it. I do have something in mind already. I want it to be similar to this in terms of feel, colour and simplicity. I'm imagining the words Jappy and Adventure on both sides, and Wildland and Adventure above and beneath the round thing. What's in the middle, has to have something to do with animals or a zoo, but that's up for the person willing to create it.

2i6cydD.png

• Jappy%s's Photo

Can someone finish my logo for me? I'm kinda bad with Gimp and I'm in no mood to learn it now.

What needs to be done is pretty easy. The round logo needs to go over the grey circle, and the words Pairi Daiza Foundation need to be replaced with 'Wildland Adventure' Also, the link needs to go. Anyone helpful enough to do this?

CaR9AM5.png

xFaFr2N.png

This is the only thing holding back the release of this park now as I'm finished with everything else.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Done. Check your inbox :p

• nicman%s's Photo

Done. Check your inbox :p

Right when I finished it. :(

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Maybe yours is better than mine

• Jappy%s's Photo

Thanks a hell of a lot!

Scoop, send it in, maybe yours is better ;)

• nicman%s's Photo

I already deleted mine bsg.

• Faas%s's Photo
    I need a logo for Spacetopia. Something space-like. Maybe the t can be a spaceshuttle and the o a planet or something..
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I need a logo for Spacetopia. Something space-like. Maybe the t can be a spaceshuttle and the o a planet or something..

Attached Image: Spacetopia.png
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

i read that as space topia, like topiary or something

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading