Custom Scenery Exchange / NE Workbench 2017 by Louis!

• Louis!%s's Photo

Looking for an even newer bench than the newest bench around? It's here, a day early!

I've compiled a 2017 update of the best bench there is at NE! The Louis Bench! It's been 6 years since my first bench, and 4 years since the most recent version, so its about time that there is a new one!

The plan was to make another 'standard' bench that people can either use as is, or tailor towards their needs. I think it achieves this, and is an improvement on the much used 2013 bench.

Things that have been improved over 2013 - Object selection, Tab organisation, Object ordering etc. etc. I've literally taken hours on each section, this bench has been a nightmare to create, but hey ho, I love you guys and this is for you.

Original Version:

Attached File  NE Workbench 2017 by Louis!.sv6 (21.12MB)
    downloads: 164

Version with glitched out 4D coaster fixed by CC9:

Attached File  NE Workbench 2017 by Louis! FIXED.sv6 (21.12MB)
    downloads: 416

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Louis <333333333

• robbie92%s's Photo

Yas bitch. 

• GammaZero%s's Photo

<3

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Louis is having me upload a quick fix for him; we found out that a bit of a glitch made it appear as though the 4D coaster wasn't in the workbench, when it was selected and such - attached is a fixed version.

[Attachment placed in first post] - Lou

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Thanks Lou

• zlojicanel08%s's Photo

Bloodi Hell

• JaredGotGame%s's Photo

• Lagom%s's Photo

Need to try this out soon. Thanks for doing this.

• SpiffyJack%s's Photo

Much Appreciated!!! Very happy to share your work for years already! :D 

• fdfg6443%s's Photo

I love you, thank you!

• SimFox%s's Photo

Hands down my favorite bench!

• Louis!%s's Photo

• Louis!%s's Photo

• Austin55%s's Photo

Thanks

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    You're welcome
  • Ageos%s's Photo

Looking at getting back into RCT2 hardcore - this is a good place to start for sure! Thank you! :)

• Meekimoto413%s's Photo

Trying to build cool stuff like Royr on Youtube.  He uses Louis 2017 and I just tried to download it .. there is no road cones nor street lamps.. what am I doing wrong here.. been frustrated with workbenches and custom scenery for months and havent been able to start on a park.

• Meekimoto413%s's Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmqEHfWWsQ
    a royr video

• Liampie%s's Photo

Benches are great places to start with, but the object selection is never 100% to your liking. Luckily you can change the object selection to whatever you want.

Assuming you're using OpenRCT:

First, go to the game's options, and go to the 'advanced' tab (its icon is a wrench). Check the box that says 'enable debuggint tools'. At the top of the screen, near the left corner, you will see a new button with cogs. Click it and go to 'object selection'. In the window that shows up go to 'advanced'. Explore the tabs, and deselect and select scenery to your liking. Use the search field to help you find cones and shit. Play with it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading