RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Stoksy%s's Photo

It's actually incredible how quickly you build Russell; great stuff. Highly anticipating the release of this!

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Looking forward to this!
  • Lagom%s's Photo

Can't wait to see it, G Force. Wish you could save some map data somehow - to build that waterpark. I understand if that is hard to do at this point though.

• Jappy%s's Photo

This is high on my list of anticipated projects. Glad to hear it's nearly finished!

• G Force%s's Photo
    Thanks guys, hope it doesn't disappoint!

When it comes to object saving, I've really been trying to keep that in mind the whole time. There are a few objects I could make that would really help, but I would need to figure out how to make them myself or wait on someone else to make them for me. Again I feel like most objects are spent on foliage, but at this point there not much I can change about that.
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Teaser for a portion of a park concept I've be wanting to build for a long time: Attached Image: MulanOverview.png

Other projects:

​Expedition Everest: Will be finished after the NEOlympics 90-95%

Dreamworld: On the backburner for now, probably won't be coming back to it until after MoM functions are implemented in OpenRCT though 5-10%

St. Charles' Church (Vienna): Was never really a strong park concept, will release either unfinished after NEOlympics (maybe keep an eye out for one or two designs from the layouts which I really liked) or I might just finish the church itself with some minor surroundings to do the architectural work justice. 55%

SCBB's Giant Dipper: Part of me wants to start working on this again, but I'm getting an error in OpenRCT which means I've been unable to continue (I think because of some MoM invisible hacks I did ages ago). 65%

• Metropole%s's Photo

Oh

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: TaintedMorsels.jpg
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes! Been waiting on that for ages!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

PLEASE TELL ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT THIS ISN'T A JOKE

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

Legendary.

I just started a park kind of halloween themed but still trying to have non-spooky aspects to it. 

Have a long way to go before I can post a screenshot. Hopefully I only improve from the previous parks I've made 

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

OMG Metropole! That looks amazing. I would've been very excited though even if it hadn't looked as good.

• Lagom%s's Photo

STHLM.png

• G Force%s's Photo

And people say I build fast.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

Jesus Lagom how the hell do you build so fast :p Can't wait to see this finished!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Dude.
  • RWE%s's Photo

wow, that's a huge progress. Really looking forward to this!

• Version1%s's Photo

My "Mysterious Mystery Project of Mysteriousness" is at 10% :p

• Sephiroth%s's Photo
    My mysterious projects have been in the works since 2011. I'm productive, obviously. Currently somewhere between 10% and hopesanddreams% (how that compares to 100% is open for interpretation).
  • MCI%s's Photo

@Lagom: Cant wait! o.O

Just a small question. When was the last time a ncso park hit the object limit?

Because I might just do that before Spreepark is finished. At least that´s what 8cars tells me.

• G Force%s's Photo

Euroscape did, can't think of any other NCSO park that has hit it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading