RCT Discussion / Park Updates

• Liampie%s's Photo

Still waiting for someone to do a Dutch theme...

• disneylandian192%s's Photo

Louis has inspired me to finish my Disaster Bench entry from NE Olympics. Should be ready for accolade submission by end of February. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

YES! Get it done!

• Jappy%s's Photo

NIIIIIICEEEE! Can't wait for it!

• RWE%s's Photo

Progress...

Attached Image: !parenzoupdate.png

50% i would say... I'm planning to finish this next spring!

• Louis!%s's Photo

this looks incredible.

• Jappy%s's Photo

The Mediterranean version of Budapleasure! :p Looks great, but I think you'll get it done faster then next spring.

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

awesome

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Looks awesome RWE

• Lagom%s's Photo

Nice!

• RWE%s's Photo

Thank you all for your comments! This motivates me a lot to finish this soon!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Vermillion update

February 5th 2017 Status: Going to be in Disney in a week, some work is tentatively paused since I'm sure I'll have some wild new ideas after the trip. 

Spoiler

• Liampie%s's Photo

Always love your updates.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

... and object limit. Shit.

Attached Image: shit.jpg

• FredD%s's Photo

Wow, you have so much to fill up. Already?! Man, I hopen OpenRCT is close to get rid of it soon... 

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    My park with the aircraft carrier in it is coming along; I don't really think it's ready for a screenshot yet, but progress is being made!
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

Bill, your park looks amazing! But tons left to do, wow! There must be a crazy amount of detail in those buildings. Yikes!

While I'm posting in here, "Mario Kart - All Cup Tour" is 123 years in (though I build on pause a lot), and I'm done close to 7 of the 16 go-kart tracks. No new screens to show today, perhaps soon though.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I'm trying to make this work. It'll be a process, and water is absolutely my friend but it's not like I didn't kind of expect this... this is way earlier than I was hoping it would happen though.

Attached Image: new4.jpg

It's already looking a little better.

• Lagom%s's Photo

Can't believe you've already hit the object limit.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Considering your style is pretty consistent, using mostly the same textures, I expect there are a lot of possibilities for saving slots with new objects. Still, I would cut away as much as you can.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading