Contests / NEDC4 Pre-Release Breakdown

• Version1%s's Photo

Yes exactly. Just like Shotguns? wasn't just trying to encourage you but was activelt trying to make you feel excluded

Yes, but what I said was clearly about the list in this special case and therefore I clearly don't really criticize Shotguns in the slightest. I was just commenting on the state of the list of the known participants that Shotguns worked with, but it's not like he could have changed it since there are no other known participants, I think.

What I'm saying is, that I am the only known participant not clearly able to build a design-worthy entry but there could be others that participate and are in the same boat as me but didn't really advertise their participation.

• Liampie%s's Photo

there could be others that participate and are in the same boat as me but didn't really advertise their participation.

I can confirm. :) And I won't say anything else.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I've yet to produce design-quality work in 2 as well, just a couple of buildings in group parks.  I'm easing my way in.  The contest is turning out to be a bunch of big names this time around, but the reality is that NEDC is the perfect gateway for people who aren't confident they can hit 65% since the layout is already done for you.  It's a great way to compare what other people are doing and get guaranteed feedback.

• FredD%s's Photo

Yes you are.

Anyway I tried to be as candid as possible

I meant in the list of potential winners :p  I appreciate you took effort in writing about my submission and it's potential. 

[ntamin22' timestamp='1491844065' post='719266']

I want to see a V1 entry.

Second that. 

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

The slew of screenshots tonight has me totally stoked!

• Xeccah%s's Photo

So a lot of people just publicly posted screenshots either on the website itself or on the discord. Let me rank them according to how good the screens are. Of course this will likely be inaccurate but It's the best metric I have.

1. (alex)

Alex's ideas to push themes along really sell any park he makes. The concept, unless there's some narrative that I don't know, is pretty simple, but simple means broad and broad means a lot of things you can do. Reminds me of Asteroid Fields at the moment. Both are very attraction-based and push an idea to its limits.

2. (trav)

3. (Shotguns?)

4. (Steve)

5. (G Force)

6. (FredD) - Posted on Discord

7. (Jappy) - Posted on Discord

8. (Version1)

9. (Faas)

The top 3 have a good chance of scoring over 80%.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Predictions

87% - alex (win)
    84% - shotguns
    83% - steve
    77% - G Force
    76% - trav
    76% - Jappy
    72% - FredD
    70% - ][22
    68% - V1
    63% - Faas

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I think you're underrating yourself, ][. But I like those predictions :3

• Jappy%s's Photo

I'm preeeeeetty sure FredD is going to score higher than me. Or higher than 72% I believe.

• Faas%s's Photo
    Shit guys, I don't want to be last!
  • alex%s's Photo

i think you're all overhyping mine. Is this a deliberate tactic?

• RWE%s's Photo
    No rating for me? :p
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

I love being surprised by the parks (like in H2H), but all those screens are incredible.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Psh whatever guys.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

if steve doesn't win, i'm voiding everyone's designs and taking my layout back.

• G Force%s's Photo
    My predictions:

Alex - 85%
    Shotguns - 83%
    Trav - 81%
    Steve - 79%
    Stosky - 78%
    G Force - 77%
    ][ntamin 22 - 74%
    Lampie - 71%
    FredD - 71%
    Jappy - 67%
    Scoop - 65%
    Version1 - 64%
    CHE - 63%
    Faas - 63%
    RWE - 59%

Or so....
  • Steve%s's Photo

if steve doesn't win, i'm voiding everyone's designs and taking my layout back.

I like this idea.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

As though Lou would turn down 8x10% design credits

• Louis!%s's Photo

If there's 10, does that count as a full design? :p

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

No, but it does mean this layout was better than Goliath :devil:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading