Custom Scenery Exchange / RCT2 Objects From Squiggles' RCT SimTycoonGamer (Defunct) Website

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Hello!

Would anybody still have ALL the downloadable objects and rides that were available at Squiggles' RCT SimTycoonGamer website (like:  Flying Fish Coaster and POP Bubble Skyride)?!?!

We all STILL NEED these objects!!!!

• G Force%s's Photo

I am not familiar with these object sets, sorry about that.

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

I have some but I would need the dat code for flying fish coaster and the pop bubble

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

I have some but I would need the dat code for flying fish coaster and the pop bubble

I'm not sure if this works in rct2 as well, but in OpenRCT2, in the object selection window you can see the file name of each object that you hover over. It should appear in the bottom right of the object selection window IIRC.
  • FunTown1412%s's Photo

WayniePainie:

How many of the Squiggles RCT Sim Tycoon Gamer website DO you have?!?!  Would you—please—upload 'em onto New Element Designs' .DAT object file directory, so that we all may download 'em?!?!

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

I'll also need a NEW copy of the Fair Ground Race Horses.  Thank You!

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

Take a look here you might just find some already in the downloads

https://web.archive..../rct2/rides.htm

Fair ground race horses by who??

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

The links at the archived copy of Bonanza Sim Tycoon Gamer DON'T WORK!!!!  They DON'T lead to any downloads!!!!  Would you remember where else to find these .DAT objects?!?!

• G Force%s's Photo

If you provide a list of the "dat" names that you need, I could try and search around for them.  But unfortunately there is no way for me to search my archives for "squiggle" or something like that, because he didn't include it in the ride names themselves.

However, looking at that list from the web-archive, there are a large number of those rides that I do not have anymore.  Unless you can find them in the database here, its unlikely anyone else does.  Sorry about that.

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

I provided the archive for you to list what you need.

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

We need to contact Kumba and Riven3D about these long-lost needful object assets!!

These objects do need to be added onto our New Element Designs Object Asset Database.

Thank You!

• posix%s's Photo

The policy as to what is added to the site or not has always been through the question if they've ever been used in a park. We analyse every park that is sent to us for objects the site doesn't hold yet, and if any are found, the system adds them. We have done this for nearly all parks the site holds retroactively as well. So if these aren't on here now, chances are nobody has ever actually wanted to place them down in their park.

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

What ride datsdo you need let me know.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading