Ask the Experts / Need Help

• RCThibo%s's Photo

How can I remove the base under flat rides? Like here:

https://www.nedesign...ching-year-500/

I need to know how to do this for a swinger, in case it's different for specific rides.

• G Force%s's Photo

Lower the whole flat ride 1 unit with tile inspector, its not the cleanest solution but currently the best.

• RCThibo%s's Photo

Thank you, but when I try it it looks like this:

CFvpUhg.png

Is there any way to fix those brown patches?

• nicman%s's Photo

I would say try playing around with the tile inspector.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Tile inspector doesn't work unfortunately. You have to make the ground flat, or place path over it.

It's a pretty limited mechanic, there isn't much you can do with this.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Pretty sure you can insert a corrupt element and then place it just right in the drawing order with the tile inspector to make the base disappear tile by tile. Haven't tried something like that since the inspector was new so play around and see what works.

EDIT: This would be done without lowering the ride.
  • X7123M3-256%s's Photo
    I tried it - it will make the base disappear, but it also hildes the ride sO not really wha you want. Lowering the ride 1 unit worked for me.
  • Terry Inferno%s's Photo

As G Force mentioned, the brown patches are there because the ground is uneven. Lowering the ride on the sloped squares just places the base between the lowest and the highest points of the ground on that square, which is why you can still see the brown areas.

The aforementioned technique of lowering the ride 1 unit works on flat ground.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading