RCT Discussion / Glitch Problem

• Physco%s's Photo
    I was making a coaster the other day and ran into this glitch and don't know how to fix it.
    Posted Image
  • posix%s's Photo
    Restore Clearances

oh.... wait... this is RCT2. Well, there's some way how to restore clrearances with it. Don't know how though, sorry. But I'm sure that's going to help you.
    Someone may write how again? I know we had that before...
  • Physco%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]Restore Clearances

oh.... wait... this is RCT2. Well, there's some way how to restore clrearances with it. Don't know how though, sorry. But I'm sure that's going to help you.
    Someone may write how again? I know we had that before...[/font]

I didn't zero clearances. I know you cant restore them. I just used special build mode, did the hack and ended special build mode, but I can't figure out how to make the glitch go away.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    It's going to stay like that...
  • Alec%s's Photo
    yeah I do that purposely theres a sequence soemtime u accedently do and makes a cool track looking thing i know how to do it purposely tho its a permemnt glitch (btw im talking bout LL) like the track turn around glitch in "The Unknown" from the Legends Challenge entry I made which got 2nd but shud of got 1st or soemthing i dont really remember but if this is LL than u cant take it off b/c u get error trapper wen u highlite it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading