Theme Park Discussion / Going to Tilburg Kermis 2017

• RCThibo%s's Photo

So uh, Idk if this is the right forum for this. But anyways, I'm going to the fair in Tilburg tomorrow. I wondered if anyone else here on NE is planning to go there this year.

• RCThibo%s's Photo

Going again tomorrow with a friend :D

• Liampie%s's Photo

I've been a couple of times in the past, mostly the distant past when I still liked funfairs, and after that only in 2010 because it had Teststrecke. Not going back until they get another coaster of that caliber... Have fun though.

• RCThibo%s's Photo

I've never really went to fairs outside my city, and the one where I live isn't that big, I've only ever went to the one in Antwerp and that's it, and like once when I was on vacation. I really enjoyed today more then the time I went earlier this week, back then I didn't really know what to ride because it was so big, but today I deffinatley went in a lot more :D There were a lot of rides I'd never went on before, like The Tower (it was like a fun house, haunted house, observation tower, segway, and bar packed into one big ride, it was really  odd), a Swing Mill, a VR simulator, and a miniature city with actual mice (there was even a miniature fair and the ferris wheel was like a hamster wheel), and I must say the Octopus there is much faster and wilder than the one where I live :p

Overall I'm pretty proud of myself, I'm not really that into huge coasters, two years ago I'd probably piss myself if you asked me to ride a rollercoaster (<--- exaggeration), but this year I've really went on a lot of stuff I wouldn't dare back then, I went to Bobbejaanland on a school trip a few months ago, and I went on the rollercoasters (not all of them), I know it might not be a big deal, but I think it's a bit of an achievement for me :p

• Liampie%s's Photo

You're not the only one who's like that. Small steps will get you there!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading