(Archive) Advertising District / Disney's Tilted Acres Update!

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Instead of constantly posting new pics here, I thought I'd just give everyone the link to my photo albums of this park. There are five new shots to see. Four are various shots of ride facades in Fantasyland. The shot of the Dumbo scenery has path placemarkers for the que and exit, so please don't think that I am using Space Path and green path on that ride. Also, there are several areas that have different land colors. The red areas are where the rides will go. The purple areas are building outlines. The bright blue is to denote the boundaries of Fantasyland. All of these land colors will be fixed once I actually start putting rides in. OK, enough of my babbling. Here's the link.....

Tilted Acres Screenshots Archive

Enjoy!!! And as always, feedback is encouraged. Cheers!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    er wow
    Fantasyland is looking stunning and very accurate. I love the walls used for snow whites with the viy down the side
    I really think this park is going to be amazing.
    Looks very disney !!
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    All i can say is holy shit i need wacky worlds.... this park is so awesome
  • Physco%s's Photo
    HOLY SHIT! This park is amazing! Very disneyish and very awesome looking. I will definately check back for updates later.
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    *pisses pants*

Oh. My. God.
    Everything looks sooo good. The Sleeping Beauty castle and the Pinnochio building look stunning. I can't believe that that is RCT2.
    Awesome job! Keep doing everything you are doing!

:l33t:
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    SCR1 (or whatever) looks freakin' awesome! Everything fits in perfectly there, and it has great colors as well. I like every screen except SCR4 and SCR5, they seem too "empty" for me, maybe some other buildings or an attraction may help (but its your park).

Also, everything in Fantasyland looks great, too, with the colors and everything.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    What, did Timothy Cross change his screen name on us? This is frigging amazing. Too bad it's Wacky Worlds. I will never, ever open this park. :(
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Who is Timothy Cross? No, no screen name change. At Danimation, in another life, I was sometimes known as Coasterjunkie!, but never Timothy Cross. Sorry to hear about your apathy towards WW. Actually, I have never atempted to play any of the scenarios. I only bought it because of the Eurpoean walls, and also......well, wait until you see my Thunder Mountain......it will obliterate any of the screens I've shown you so far. :yup:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    lol. he´s using WW in a good way. i knew it could be done :D . wonder if this park could change some stubborn minds?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frickin hate you.

You destroyed any coolness my Disney park might have ever had. And you proved me wrong by showing that using some WW stuff can result in non-crap. In fact, it can result in something beautiful and truly Disney. DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE???? EVERYTHING I'VE FOUGHT FOR HAS NOW BEEN SHATTERED!!!!

:@ :@ :@

The architecture in this park is stunning. I've never seen such accurately recreated and detailed buildings in the Disney style as I have seen in this park. The layout of the paths, however, is not so good in some parts. Just go and make the frickin thing wide pathed! :D Also, some of your flowering and theming and landscaping is below par when compared to the architecture (mostly cuz the archi is just so stunning).

I still say the castle should be taller, though, (;)) because it looks too much like Disneyland's castle, which is nearly 50 years old. Technology has progressed much farther than that! :lol:

Overall, this park is very cool, though. I think you should just take the WW scenery pieces that you're using and turn them into custom scenery so that the rest of us can view this park, and so that it can become a Spotlight. Seriously. :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    This is just a bunch of ugly custom scenery and nothing else. The only thing good are the arrangements.
    I so hate RCT2. The one with good custom scenery (although I personally don't find it good) makes the best parks.
    Do something like that in the original (either RCT1 or 2) and I'm impressed.
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    waaaay over the top, that's what i don't like about it, its just to... ehhrr. to.... ehhhr to disney ?!

don't know but it's a little to busy for me with all the crap on and around the buildings that just is'n rct enough...

its's just to disney/happy styled for me...

***checks to see if Corkscrewed has made a update on his disney park***
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Corkscrewed, I have said this in an earlier post....YOUR PARK IS F#$*ING AMAZING. YOU have captured that Disney feeling WITHOUT custom scenery. As for WW, yes SOME of the scenery is quite useful...sorry to destroy your "No WW Fight". However, to put things in perspective, it took me FOREVER to sort through the endless amounts of CRAP that IS Wacky Worlds. In hind sight, I probably would not and should not have bought and used it. As for importing WW scenery as custom items, I am also using some of the WW rides (i.e. Faberge Egg ride for Dumbo, which looks very cool by the way) and the lizard carnival ride for Alice in Wonderland. And finally, to respond to Posix's comment, umm....oh well.....
  • supertrooper%s's Photo
    I agree...these screenshots are completely amazing and very detailed.
    I don't quite understand the single wide paths in the first few screens, but other than that everything seems to be right on.

My only concern though...is the combined use of custom scenery and WW scenery. I tried to do a park with both, and I was unable to open the sceanrio after i took it out of the editor...I kept getting an error trapper message. I never figured out how to successfully open the park and wasted alot of time for nothing.

So, noticing that you are still in the editor, I hope you have more luck than I did. If you are able to open the scenario, please let me know how you did it.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    New screens are up in the album. I have started to put rides in!!! :yup:
  • Physco%s's Photo
    That looks awesome. I hope somebody, *hint, hint*, decides to buy wacky worlds so that I can buy it and view this park.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I've been noticing that recently a LOT of people have viewed the photo archive, but not so many have commented. Any thoughts on improvements, or comments about this park? Feedback is what keeps it moving forward.
  • intamin101%s's Photo
    Uh, are you done with all of the theming? Because I was wondering if you are doing something like Tomorrow Land and stuff like that... Also are there going to be any "Mountain" rides? Looks amazing, and I can't wait to see how you do with the dark rides...
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Actually, I am nowhere near done with theming. I still have to finish Frontierland, Adaventureland, Discoveryland (Tomorrowland), and Critter Country. As for "Mountain"rides, look for a DLP inspired version of Space Mountain, a DLP version of Thunder Mountain, and a Grizzly Mountain inspired version of Splash Mountain. The theming on the dark rides is just as elaborate as the park itself. I will be covering the buildings for the dark rides with roofs, so to see inside the rides, you will have to remove those. I will try to get some screens up of the other areas soon. I am still trying to finish up Fantasyland (I think that this area is the most elaborate.)
  • darkx199%s's Photo
    Very :OMG: like, Very Very disneyish, so much that i want to go there.

Anyways, parks looking very good, i think that the castle should be much taller, altho you might have done it and i aint read it yet.

|)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading