News / The 404 Hunt

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Indeed. I'm so cool I get praised for other people's hard work. Is it because I set such a good example with my sprakling wit and unfailing work ethic? Is it because people see a ridiculously long post and assume it's me? Or is it because Posix wouldn't have gone to all that trouble if I hadn't sabotaged all of the links in the first place? Either way, I'm the man.

:w00t:
  • mantis%s's Photo

sprakling wit

You see, Foozy, I found that ^^ funnier.
  • posix%s's Photo

If you want a mod job, ask for it, get denied, and go have a bullet for dinner.

Me as a mod would probably be the worst thing that could ever happen to NE, I know, and Adix knows.
    So, just because I'm supporting the site it doesn't mean I'm trying to kiss some ass in order to become a mod, as you might think.
    Stop accusing me with your stupid assumptions, please.
  • Nessy: Ride of Steel%s's Photo
    God, this is sad. Now for my 5 minute post.

To be quite honest, the person that I have noticed the most with the whole trying to be a mod is Posix, but there are others. Although that probably doesn't piss some people off, but it does to some I know for a fact, when people are doing the Why don't the mods move it and all of that other BS, because when it comes down to it, that kind of shit makes NE sound SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much like Coasterbuzz and a bunch of these other sites out there, people want to be a mod, but aren't, so they take it upon themselves to say things like, Oh, the mods need to move this, or The Mods need to lock this topic, or even the crap that people do by saying "Oh this post will be closed soon." Why give the people that do that kind of shit any attention, all it does is make them want to do it more.

Because you add about 3 more people trying to be a mod, and a bunch of blabbering idiots, and you have some of these crap sites out there that waste your time, and lower your IQ by 20 points just reading it.

To be quite honest, I do not awnt to see NE turn into that, so please, anyone out there that is trying to help the mods out and what not, just let it be, they can take care of it own.

Now although I am not an admin or a mod for that matter (with the exception of the Sea Serpents H2H2 forum), but seriously guys, does anyone of you want NE to turn into the next Coasterbuzz or Danimation for that matter?

Bottom Line: Let the mods do their own damn job, don't try to do it for them.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Bottom Line: Let the mods do their own damn job, don't try to do it for them.

very good point
    every 1 take note
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Intimidation?

Who here is intimidated? I mean, really. It's the fucking internet. If anyone here is intimidated, come forward. I can't hurt you.

And Posix, it's just that other Moderators (who will remain unnamed unless they chose to come forward), and other members, seem to think you stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

u made the topic yourself, and posix seemed to be doing you a favor making you that list.
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Survivor IV link to download no longer works.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading