Hi-Rollers / High Rollers pics

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think that's my fault iris. My general sense of confusion must be rubbing off on everyone. iris is right, you guys have nothing to be ashamed about. It's looking good.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    If I didn't retire halfway through the contest I would have finished an entry for sure but now I just don't have the time to do anything half-decent. I don't know if your pussy remark was directed at me in anyway but I would have finish if I could.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Freak- It looks ok. It looks a tad like TPM's park he had going a while back, but I like it. I like the look of the building, and I like the use of brown path on martian land.

TPM- I like the hacking, but I think it looks rather n00bish and stuff. I'm not about totally trashing Hi-Rollers parks and making people change stuff cause its their park and this contest is all about innovation and stuff, but I just don't like it. Sorry.

BigFoot- Nice. Much better than Atlantis...you're taking a step in the right direction, if only you'd finish.

Creator- Looking really awesome. Your RCT2 has taken such a turn for the better, it makes me sick. Glad I got you into it. Looks great.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

TPM- I like the hacking, but I think it looks rather n00bish and stuff. I'm not about totally trashing Hi-Rollers parks and making people change stuff cause its their park and this contest is all about innovation and stuff, but I just don't like it. Sorry.

noobish ?? okay......
    Tpm it looked great..

Creator yours looked great aswell.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

noobish ?? okay......
    Tpm it looked great..

Creator yours looked great aswell.

n00bish?

The simplicity in the architecture is really nice, and I think it'd be a shame if you didn't at least try to finish the park. You have some nice stuff going on, even after only one building, and I think it looks pretty spiffy.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I really like TPM's and Creator's. They're so different but both very good.

Bigfoot, that cross is a great idea and I love the ride name - just add some scary theming in and you're onto a winner.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Hosted by Adix...I thank ya.

Anyways, I have an entrance and somewhat done on this section, which will be called either 'Cloud Spires' or 'Snow Spires', I just don't know which one. Its very different, so brace yourself. I tried to go for something new, and I think I got it. Yeah. Enjoy, and comment plz.
    Posted Image
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Oh my! Those colors! Something makes it look ugly. I have no clue why. ???
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    The red and pink screws it up. Fix that and it could be a fairly cool looking area.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Thorps scween r0x.

i wub the new style to it, the colours are really nice, a bit too much blue though, other than that I like it...

Nice work bitch.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    It's really, umm... "My eyes!".

Like your Psychedelica, it's good to try something new, but not to the point where it's too different to be considered good. I would recommend using less vibrant colors, and sticking to the following -- blue (sparingly), white, brown, red. Those work really good when used with a snow theme.

That's like, umm, oww.

I wonder what the coaster's like. Looks interesting (from the beginning).

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Like your Psychedelica, it's good to try something new, but not to the point where it's too different to be considered good.  I would recommend using less vibrant colors, and sticking to the following -- blue (sparingly), white, brown, red.  Those work really good when used with a snow theme.

That's like, umm, oww.

I wonder what the coaster's like.  Looks interesting (from the beginning).

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Get on AIM, peabrain.

Thorp's rocks. It's so nice a colourful. Just get rid of that 2x2 crap.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo

Like your Psychedelica, it's good to try something new, but not to the point where it's too different to be considered good.  I would recommend using less vibrant colors, and sticking to the following -- blue (sparingly), white, brown, red.  Those work really good when used with a snow theme.

That's like, umm, oww.

I wonder what the coaster's like.  Looks interesting (from the beginning).

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Get on AIM, peabrain.

Thorp's rocks. It's so nice a colourful. Just get rid of that 2x2 crap.

2X2 is the winner. I LOVE IT. I mean 2x2, not thorp's work.

I don't like that screen, it's all, ugh.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I can see 2x2 structures in that whole shot....I don't understand....

Thorp - I like it a lot. The colours are cool and the theming's wacky. Cool influences from everywhere (I see Crypto, Arnos, Pyro and Ozone in there!).

Yay!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I took mine down.

Cleaning house.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

Nice use of the flying saucer ride.

yup :yup:
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Hello. I know we only have like 8 days to complete our high rollers but I believe I can finish if I work my tail off.... heres a pic of what I would be doin if I decide to work hard... I am goin to decide if I'm goin to or not by the replys I get. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Posted Image
    Thats the station to a mine train. The building has some red in it now and foilage all around.

I actualy have done much more work than that but I didnt want to bother adix with another upload.
    Thanks for the reply ;)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Finish it!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    :0 finish.......please
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yes, keep at it Aviator. Everyone would like to see something new from you and what you've shown here looks great.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading