News / NE Award Ceremony

• iris%s's Photo
    Of course mantis lol. You also get to present an award, just pick one of the available ones and get back to me ;)
    This goes for any moderator who wants to present one (and isn't doing so already).
    Thanks!
  • mantis%s's Photo

Why isn't Atlas Infinitum nominated for runner-up? It beats the shit out of most runner-ups...

The man speaks the truth, iris....I don't know if you've looked at it recently but that park is one piece of parkmaking excellence...

And I wanna present Best NE Runner Up YAY!

*dons party hat*

me --> :birthday:
  • iris%s's Photo
    Nominees Are Final.
    Thanks.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    i would like to know how Mantis gets nomintated for not releasing anything this year. Same goes for me. Is this from January 2003?
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Nominees Are Final.
    Thanks.

You're welcome.

Anyways good list. Good luck to all! :bandit:
  • iris%s's Photo
    I also added three new categories, and took down "Most Missed Member", wtf was I thinking with that one?
    I added Best Fantasy Park (pure fantasy), Best Realistic Park (tried my best to find good realistic parks, some have a touch of fantasy, but I did my best), and Best New Parkmaker/Rookie of the Year.
    Should be fun.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Wow. Thanks for the adventure ride nomination. And also thanks to those that think I should be best non-NE parkmaker, but even I feel I have some improving to do.

Although, I must disagree about Mortician being best newcomer. He's not new at all. But best non-NE parkmaker, you deserve it man.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    how is toontowner or mantis a "new" parkmaker.

Mantis released tioman a long ass time ago, and ditto with toon's stratford.

Mantis has WAY earlier stuff than that.

Ozone, on the other hand, i doubt was even around at the time of last "year's" awards.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Awesome. I am nominated for asshole of year. Fuck yeah!
  • JFK%s's Photo
    I can't believe QOTSA is beating me to "Biggest Asshole". This awards show is bullshit.

I mean.
    Fuck.
    He didn't even try, or anything. What a fucking asshole.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

That's the exact reason he is winning :lol:
    just face it git, as long as he's around, you'll always be just a second rate asshole...
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Best New Parkmaker
    Presented by Fatha'
    -mantis
    -Blitz-sama
    -Mortician aka Coasterct Nick
    -ToonTowner

new ???
    Ur decision i suppose
  • Creator%s's Photo
    Their should have been a "Most Potential" category...
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    announce when the chat is gonna be so I can say I won't make it, unless I can......which I probably won't be able to anyway
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I can't believe QOTSA is beating me to "Biggest Asshole". This awards show is bullshit.

I mean.
    Fuck.

I want to say something asshole-like to you right now.

Alas, you're my home slice, so I won't.
    ---

...yeah. So when are we sposta vote on this shizle?
  • Tony%s's Photo
    I don't think I want to be a parkmaker anymore. Everyone likes everyone else better, so whatever. Anyway iris, MTV does its two major awards shows in June and Septemer/October. Not every two months. Like, twice a year? Mr. I-Probably-Watch-Direct-Effect-And-Think-Lala-Is-Hot-And-I-Never-Listen-To-Her-Stop-Talking-About These-Award-Shows-So-I-Just-Assume-When-They-Happen. Lala is ugly, btw.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Best New Element Member (Non-Mod
    Presented by NessyROS
    -cg? aka Chauncey Gardner
    -QOTSA

-Andrew
    -Stupid Git
    -Micool
    -kiddo
    -Posix

Asshole Of The Year
    Presented by Ty
    -Posix
    -cg? aka Chauncey Gardner
    -Stupid Git

-Radu
    -The Beta Factor
    -QOTSA-2002
    -Turtleman

While you guys are on the subject, I noticed this and I think it's one of the coolest things about New Element.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yup, that's the way you get recognized around here. Being mild-mannered and friendly doesn't make you popular, it just gets you ignored. Nice guys finish last. If people hate you at least they remember your name. If you can't be famous, you can still be infamous. I think that's enough cliches for one evening. You know one of the bold names is going to win in each category too.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Yup, that's the way you get recognized around here. Being mild-mannered and friendly doesn't make you popular, it just gets you ignored. Nice guys finish last. If people hate you at least they remember your name. If you can't be famous, you can still be infamous. I think that's enough cliches for one evening. You know one of the bold names is going to win in each category too.

Wooooo-hooo!

(crickets are heard in the background)

Oh well, just ignore me, like Ed said you would.

In regards to the above...'Tis funny though...imagine sweeping that vote.

Oi. :p

Kai :huey:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Vote for me!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading