2017 / NE Awards 2017 Nominations: NE Member of the Year

• Louis!%s's Photo

NE Awards 2017
    Nominations: NE Member of the Year

Nominate in a comment below a member of NE who you think has been the best member of 2017. Whether its through being friendly, helpful, always joking, having a positive attitude, always being around, always contributing or if they are just your favourite person. The nomination should be based on community presence in 2017 and is not related to RCT releases or quality. Extensively discussing the nominations is discouraged, as in the end a public poll will decide the winner. Which nominations will make the final poll will be decided by the admin team, but these nominations will greatly contribute to having a complete and fair selection.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Aw guys, you shouldn't have. :)

• csw%s's Photo

Parkmaker: Shotguns?

Forum presence: Liampie

• Scoop%s's Photo

^

• RWE%s's Photo

i don't think a member who was banned for part of the year, should be considered to win something.

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Steve

• saxman1089%s's Photo

I don't think this is necessarily supposed to be a parkmaker of the year, just someone who contributes best to the community. The admins probably have that category nailed down already; this is something different.

• Scoop%s's Photo

Was anyone of status banned for part of the year?

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    Nin
  • Version1%s's Photo

CoasterCreator9

SpaceK for his rides

• Louis!%s's Photo
     Whether its through being friendly, helpful, always joking, having a positive attitude, always being around, always contributing or if they are just your favourite person. The nomination should be based on community presence in 2017 and is not related to RCT releases or quality. 

Hopefully this clears it up better.

• RWE%s's Photo

I want to nominate Jappy. ​He was very active, always friendly, and never the part of any conflicts. 

• Lilith%s's Photo
    shnupz!
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Nicman for always being extremely helpful with everything
  • saxman1089%s's Photo

Fisch for always being a pleasant and supporting presence.

• Steve%s's Photo
    As much as I want to vote for myself, I gotta nominate Liam for this. Always helpful, encouraging, hilarious, and all around great guy. If anyone other than me deserves it, its him!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

nin

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    ][
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Fisch

Jappy

Coasterbill

Liampie

Steve

nicman

• trav%s's Photo