H2H8 / H2H8 Sign Ups

• Stopp1%s's Photo

I'll sign up for RCT2 NCSO Player.

• IonZer0%s's Photo

I'll sign up for RCT2 NCSO Player.

Well I'll be damned.  Been a while, dude!!

• Impulse%s's Photo

I'd like to sign up as an RCT2 player, NCSO & CSO.

I am unfortunately unable to host MP parks.

• Iron Rattler%s's Photo
    I'd like to sign up as a player. CSO NCSO LL, the works.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Actually, fuck it. I'll join. Maybe it'll be the kickstarter towards some new inspiration, but I can't guarantee more than one park. That being said, I won't be too passive, and I'll make sure I have ways to communicate with the team.

RCT2 CS/NCSO

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Actually, fuck it. I'll join. Maybe it'll be the kickstarter towards some new inspiration, but I can't guarantee more than one park. That being said, I won't be too passive, and I'll make sure I have ways to communicate with the team.

RCT2 CS/NCSO

Oh.

Oh my. 

• Liampie%s's Photo

RCT2 CS/NCSO

Oh.

Oh my.

Oh my lord.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

RCT2 CS/NCSO

Fuck yeah!

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Time to get FK then

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

RCT2 CS/NCSO

What changed your mind? Excited to see youll be building again!
  • Scoop%s's Photo

oh boy

now the real question is, "Is he a 1st round pick"

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I can host and may  be able to host multiple servers

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Rob and I will be on the same team. We will only communicate through sign language and instagram. All submissions will be LL (cso).

• spacek531%s's Photo

I can host and may  be able to host multiple servers

lol

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Bigshootergill, stop toying with us and tell us what's on your mind
     Maybe V1 is right, you're locked and loaded in your H2H Command Centre, spying on each and every possible draftee. Yikes! Are you watching me right now? Does anybody else hearing breathing while making phone calls? :( Jokes on you Liam, I'm keeping all my curtains closed until July, I've taped over all possible camera's on my electronic devices, and three times I week I'll be sweeping my apartment for bugs. ;)

Yup, I'm in. Basically only for RCT2, but if you want to lose an LL or NCSO round, I can build on that park too. Should be basically available for consistent building throughout, and I want to build something fun, not boring realism crap.

• TubaPride%s's Photo

Player only. I'd prefer to play in RCT2 CSO but would also play RCT2 NCSO. Placed 2nd and 3rd respectively in two Roller Coaster and Friends Discord challenges (Christmas Challenge and the Spooktacular Challenge) as well as participating in two of Deurklink's Multiplayer Contests. Look forward to playing in this as well.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

I am working full time now and cannot contribute as much as I would like to. I absolutely cannot solo or lead a park under any circumstance; with Arcanis in the last H2H I unexpectedly ended up being the lead and that resulted in an unfinished Park :(

Hey man, the park still was great! Pleasure to work with you guys on it.

And, throw my hat into the ring. I'd be down to play a supporting role on a park. If I don't get drafted, no big deal. Can't wait to see how this H2H plays out!!

RCT2 player

• Liampie%s's Photo

Welcome back otter!

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

I'll sign up as a Player RCT2

• saxman1089%s's Photo

Player only. I'd prefer to play in RCT2 CSO but would also play RCT2 NCSO. Placed 2nd and 3rd respectively in two Roller Coaster and Friends Discord challenges (Christmas Challenge and the Spooktacular Challenge) as well as participating in two of Deurklink's Multiplayer Contests. Look forward to playing in this as well.

Just wanted to pop in and say your avatar is 10/10. Love it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading