H2H8 / H2H8 General Thread

• Liampie%s's Photo
    It's not as 'bad' as it was a few days ago, but I still think there are a few less star players than in previous editions. First two rounds will be all great picks, and then it will drop off to the large pool of 'good' players which stretches all the way to round 7, where it slowly morphs into less reliable old players, newcomers, and Version1 and GammaZero. Ideally we would have about 5 more big names sign up for one more great draft round, that would be sweet.

But yeah, the middle of the player pool is a mess and super hard to predict.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

In a way it's sort of fun. I fully expect some lesser known players to really step up which is always awesome to see.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo
    I expect Liam to take Kumba in the first round.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

The memes

@Liam - I would venture to say the first 3 rounds of picks look pretty solid, we should have nearly 4 seasoned players that can anchor each team...

Have you tried rounding up some more troops from the past? I took a run through a few names that might potentially build if they're contacted:

- Lagom (obviously, he's gotta sign-up... or wait 3 more years)

- CP6 (sounds like you've already been trying)

- School_Jin

- JimmyLaessig

- Rene

- Pac

- wheres_walto

- FK

- PizzaWurscht

- Turtle

- theflowdiskord

Are we going to have H2H German Video Reviews again this time around?

• ottersalad%s's Photo
    I’d love to see JimmyLaessig return
  • csw%s's Photo

Just an idea....would anyone be interested in putting together a non-competitor park just for fun? Those who didn't sign up or who don't get drafted could build a park to be turned in before the playoffs just so they can kind of get in on the team-building aspect if they don't get picked or don't have time to commit to a serious park. 

• Lilith%s's Photo
    id love to do that if i dont get drafted csw, if its ll or ncso
  • IonZer0%s's Photo
    Great idea csw. If everything goes sideways, I would love to contribute!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Just an idea....would anyone be interested in putting together a non-competitor park just for fun? Those who didn't sign up or who don't get drafted could build a park to be turned in before the playoffs just so they can kind of get in on the team-building aspect if they don't get picked or don't have time to commit to a serious park. 

This has been discussed before and such a park could come in really handy if there is a forfeit.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo

Has anyone thought about doing some kind of podcast/video/stream?  Not sure how popular it would be but I thought maybe a twitch channel would be cool.  Could do a live draft there, could also do player interviews, etc.  Would depend on the players' availability but I think it would be fun.

• Version1%s's Photo

RCT2germany will do video reviews for the matchups as is tradition

• Jappy%s's Photo

With sometimes maybe a random Belgian guest...

RCT2germany will do video reviews for the matchups as is tradition

That's amazing! Just today I rewatched your review of the H2H7 finale, so good! :)
  • csw%s's Photo

Also looking forward to another edition of H2H bingo....

• IonZer0%s's Photo

Any possibility of a live draft on Discord voice chat? Or would it take far too long?

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I think there was interest for possibility of over text chat but there's the issue of people not being on Discord etc

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Only the captains need to be there.
  • Impulse%s's Photo

Also looking forward to another edition of H2H bingo....

This. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading