H2H8 / H2H Speculation/Drama/Hype Thread

• nin%s's Photo

I'm about to start a Zoo Tycoon h2h and leave you all once and for all.

Please include me. Please.
  • RWE%s's Photo

about 10 days until the first deadline ends. What are your predictions for the first round? which builders are we going to see? which teams will be victorious?

• MK98%s's Photo

All the votes for Ultrarealistics, zero for Heavens Gallery. I'm sorry Liam, it's realistic.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Fortnite Park from the replacements
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Nin+Leon African Safari vs Cocoa leading something steampunk-inspired. 65% of the vote goes Replacements

SpaceCrab enlists 2 ex-Atlas members to make something geographically based, but somehow miss the magic of the Heaven's Atlas parks. Icons make a park that's criticized for having too much gray. Spacecrab wins 75-25.

• trav%s's Photo

R1: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to coffee. 

R2: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to Liverpool.

R3: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to Solid Snake.

R4: All teams, other than Icons, release a park made of purely paths and nothing else.

R5: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to cutlery.

Semi-Finals: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to mobile phones.

Finals: All teams, other than Icons, release a park themed to psoriasis. 

• Scoop%s's Photo

seems legit.

• MK98%s's Photo

Fuck you Trav, leaking our ideas. You're a bad referee.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

@MK, he only mentioned Week 3 for us. Keep it quiet.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    We've decided to not release a r1 park and release all our parks in r3
  • Scoop%s's Photo

so obviously the match of the round is Ultra Realists vs. Heavens kitchatlagallery.  I would be suprised if it wasn't a first round rematch from h2h7 with shogo being the lead builder and liam doing the same.  It's going to be the toughest match to really gauge, as long as bias doesn't come into play.  I'm going with the Ultra realists on this one.

The other interesting match is the Replacements VS. Strangelove.  This is a battle of the Americans - At least going off of the team captains. I think it wouldn't be too far off to see both captains on a first round park.  We could see almost anything from these two teams though so who knows.  I think that it will be the Replacements who come out on top as they have a better looking roster in general. 

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Don't worry, my solo will beat anything G manages to come up with.

/s /s /s
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Idk scoop our roster is pretty good looking

Or did you mean in rct skills
  • Scoop%s's Photo

lol

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    In the Heaven’s/Realists match-up, that revival of the Tenochitlan vs PoE shogo solo would be hype, but I’d suspect back up builders this time around. Defending champ-esque team vs the community’s favorite to win; likely the most anticipated match-up. I predict a Heaven’s victory, with a park from a couple of their top picks/Liam.

The Replacements/Strangelove match-up should also be interesting. I’d be surprised to see a nin led Disney/animated/comics/etc. oriented park this early as it’d seem like that’d want time for development. GForce debuting as a captain with his own led park does seem like a cool possibility, and where cocoa is going to fit in is a mystery to me. I’m guessing a victory for the Replacements.

Our team’s match-up, Spacecrab/Icons, to be honest I’m not sure what our team will be up against. A park with robbie seems like it’d come later, and for some reason this team reminds me of the Flying Germans in terms of style/genre so we could be up against the second coming of some potentially brilliant stuff.
  • RWE%s's Photo

I think we'll see a shogo park from the UltraRealists, something adventurous, but they will be beaten by Liampie himself with something heavily idea based. We'll definitely see boats in this matchup i think.

For the Replacements i can imagine myself a Leon park coming out, he's not a slow builder and could be capable of building a good first round park. I predict nin will save putting himself on a park with leon for a later round though, probably also adding bubbsy to the mix, who could also be a likeable first round builder. I'm not that sure with what Srangelove is going to do, i can definitely see some possible combinations like cocoa + ziscor or cc9 + jappy but i have no idea who will be first round. Probably this matchup is going to be pretty even.

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    I think we're gonna win
  • robbie92%s's Photo

All the parks will be forfeited. There will be no H2H.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

The Replacements v. Strangelove match will be pretty great. The Replacements are a very laid back "fun" team from what I know. Strangelove is trying to capture the essence of H2H6's The Replacements and  H2H7's Manual Laborers. I'd imagine a Cocoa park from Strangelove because he's a fast builder and it gives the more detailed guys like Stoksy more time to make something great. I'm thinking WhosLeon, Bubbsy41, and/or Austin55 may have built on the The Replacements park for the speed that Round 1 requires.  I'd expect Strangelove to edge out a win, but it can really go either way; you can't say much just from dropping names. 

Spacecrab v. Icons will probably be the weakest match, and probably will be a one-sided win for ][ntamin22's team. Icon's heavy hitters historically play later (robbie92 usually goes week 2 for example), and their mid-roster talent is weaker than every other team in my opinion. Fisch is usually an early round builder to let him have more time for potential playoff parks, so he might play- even use the Fisch/Tolsimir combo early as it can be reused in the finals- round 1, and if it does I can't see Fisch putting out work below the 80% threshold. For Icons to win, they either have to pray Fisch isn't on this week or some guys (probably Recurious) will have to come out into their own quite significantly. 

UltraRealists v. Heaven's Gallery will likely be the best match of Round one. Although there's a lot of older names on either teams, some players are still particularly active. Shotguns?, zxbiohazardzx , MK98, Iron Rattler, and team captain alex are known to be recently active for the UltraRealists; Liampie, bigshootergill, and IonZer0 for Heaven's Gallery. Shotguns? in particular has joked about doing a "round one solo" because he did exactly that last season. If Liampie and Shotguns? both play in this match, It will be a grudge match as they both played against each other in Round 1 in H2H7. This match is up for grabs and is very hard to predict with some level of accuracy, but expect 2 likely 80%+ parks to be pitted against. If that does happen this will likely be one of the best matches this H2H season.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

text

Of course your matchup will be the best :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading