General Chat / csw's European Adventure

• csw%s's Photo

Hi everyone.

I will be in Europe for a few weeks this summer as a part of a study abroad program through my school. The program ends on May 19th in Hamburg, and I will be flying back to the States on May 22nd from Amsterdam. Which means I have about 2.5 days to get from Hamburg to Amsterdam and see everything in between. If anyone from/familiar with the area has any suggestions on places to visit, things to see, or maybe would like to meet up, please let me know! 

I will also be in the London area earlier in the trip (around May 7-9) but I don't know how much time I have to explore. 

Thanks! 

• Liampie%s's Photo

2.5 days from Hamburg to Amsterdam is nothing... Assuming you'll have spent some time in Hamburg already by the 22nd, I'd advise you to work your way to Amsterdam immediately and spend at least a full day there. I guess you can make a stop or two on the way there, but that also depends on how you're getting to Amsterdam. Train?

I'll be around, by the way. Alex lives in the city too. We could organise a LL convention.

• Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Between hamburg and amsterdam there is exactly nothing really important worth visiting, Hamburg is nice, but I can only recall what Liam said. Amsterdam is great and worth a stay of more than a day.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading